Chapter 4 Hello Mother

I finally gave up in search for the boy or whatever he was I wanted to find him but he was no where to be found gone off the face of the earth. So I went to the prison where my mom was held I walked along the cells until I saw my mother she was fighting with one of the other jail mates. When I looked at her she had a lot more muscle than before she uppercut him so hard I may of saw some teeth. One of the guards grabbed her and drug her into the cell

"he insulted my daughter" She screeched . I was almost about to cry my mother did care about me still she still acted like I'm still their but I wasn't. My happiness turned into anger how dare he insult me or my mother I could feel the rage boil inside of me. I quickly remembered the cop scene and how I possessed him maybe I could into their bodies and... control them. I discarded that thought but I really wanted to what would I earn from doing that... nothing  I walked away and watched where my mother was going. They drug her in the detainment cell I quickly ran towards her as I got closer her eyes lit up but did not say anything.

They locked the detainment cell door it was a wall so I could walk straight through it but turns out no I couldn't. I bounced off the wall like a frog on a lily pad or like it was a wall of springs that couldn't be penetrated. 

"Mommy" I screamed over and over again and when I opened my eyes everything was frozen so I could freeze time. Even my tears were frozen in midair I wiped off my tears from my face and after I threw them off they were stuck in mid air.  I walked around the prison not knowing how to un-freeze time maybe I just had to focus really hard I didn't want to right now. I was fascinated by the frozen time part of me wanted to keep this way forever but the other half didn't. I don't know why I just didn't I didn't want to be stuck in this one time forever I wouldn't be able to find that boy.

It was a day after the day I saw my mother and time was running normally again just like it needed to be it was the only way to find that boy. I was making the trip to my mother regularly just to watch her today was her test of renewal because of her daughter every one feels bad for her. That's one of the advantages for having a "dead" daughter every one thought she killed me and made an excuse for it. Their was no evidence though the cops were just plain old ass hats like all the cops in this stupid town of America. My mother's hearing was actually tomorrow I saw as my glance went up to the news board the jail had. 

My mother was drinking her coffee and some jerk was bugging her poking at her (literally) I could see the anger boiling in her eyes. By just one glance you could see she wanted to hit him and hard so he would just shut up

"come on hit me" He taunted. My mother didn't say anything but just gritted her teeth even more than before and her fist was now clenched in her mug. She was really giving all herself control into this one I was impressed I never knew she had it in her to hold this long. She took one last sip and slammed her cup on the table everyone laid one eye at least on her next action. 

The prisoners face was dumbfounded my mother just walked up and left to go to her cell she didn't even hit him... once. My mother just kept on walking with a smirk on her face still after he taunted her more  I watched my mother walk into her cell. The guards had the same expression as the prisoner when she closed the cell herself she was really giving a good reputation her. (Not to stay in jail but to get out of jail) I really thought this time she was out for sure especially if she kept this up. I was proud of her in the motherly way... which was weird because she was the mother and I was the child. When I walked by she gave a glance towards me like she could see me but she couldn't could she my knees went weak all of the sudden. (But didn't give out).

When I walked out of the jail my legs gave their full strength back why did they even give out that puzzled my thoughts. Along with many others first the boy who was he where was he and now my mother could she see me was I the reason she didn't hit him? My brain started to hurt so I set them all aside for another day (even though I probably was never gonna finish those thoughts). I wanted to go back inside the prison but I was afraid my knees would give out again so I decide that the next time I would see her. Would be at he hearing tomorrow i was excited about the hearing I thought she was gonna get their finally.

It was the hearing day finally I felt like I was waiting a year for it technically I've been waiting for nine years. But this was the hearing in 4 years and this time I thought she had a chance and it wasn't just a practical joke like the last one. I went to watch my mom in the side room getting ready for the hearing nobody was in their she stared right at me

"I see you" she said with a sarcastic tone.

"You see me" I say stunned

"yes and is that a way to talk to your mother"

"hello mother".