Chapter 1 A New Thing

I looked back at me the bread I had touched was on the floor and everybody just stared at it somebody screamed. I felt the urge to speak and say sorry instead I just stepped back like a coward i wondered if people could see me. I suddenly got scared and ran into the storage room and knocked almost everything over bread was falling left to right a ringing in my ear started up.

"Make it stop" I sobbed, I sobbed for hours and hours as the wringing in my ears grew louder and louder. I felt my self thrashing with all the flour surrounding me making it go flying everywhere the owner walked in and screamed and then fainted. I couldn't take it anymore I screamed at the top of my lungs and then everything stopped and everything changed. I was back in my bedroom but I saw myself sleeping peacefully like nothing ever happened. but when I looked closer it was my 5 year old self even worse that means it hasn't happened yet but when I looked at my calendar it said February 7. The day it happened I yelped and I saw myself (5 year old self) twitch could I be heard I quickly covered my mouth.

I watched myself get up shower eat breakfast and go to school it didn't happen it was supposed to happen right when she came out from the shower. Come out with clothes on and no body and then her mother would scream and grab a knife and I would scream it's me your daughter. She would drop the knife and hug me as I evaporated as if i was a glass of water on a hot day. I followed myself into school excited to see what happened next when I went into her classroom I felt good. This is where all my friends were even though I couldn't have this experience the other me could. I watched her as she sat down and started talking right away I was such a blabber mouth and popular with girls and boys.

The snack break rang and I was sort of anticipated to see what my mom packed me for my lunch I was always excited because everyday it would be a surprise. When I looked inside it was a tuna sandwich my favorite and their was a bag of gummy's that said 

"For my little gummy bear". 

I took the bag of gummy's and ran outside and I followed when she passed one to her friend I snatched it in mid air. Everyone looked puzzled and confused of what just happened I wanted to play around more but I best not. I decided to eat it just to try as I swallowed i remembered I couldn't eat but then to my amazement I tasted it. My abilities were changing this was great I could eat and then would that mean I could drink... anyways this is a new thing.

***

Sorry for the short chapter this is going somewhere I swear