Chapter 8

Aiden's POV

Blake's eyes widened then he burst out laughing. "Okay. Okay. I will go pick her up. Yeah. Yeah. Bye." I looked at him questionably. "We have to go pick up my sister." I scrunched my eyebrows together as if to question him. "She got in a fight." I widened my eyes at him. "Yeah I know. Now come on we have to go."

"Um, Blake?"

"Aiden it's okay come on."

"No. Blake."

"What's wrong Aiden? I really have to go get her."

"Yeah. And I really need some actually pants to wear."

He started laughing when he relized I still wasn't wearing any. "Oh yeah, right. You do." He walked over to his drawers and pulled out some shorts. "Here. These should work." He said tossing them to me. They were a little baggy but at least they stayed up. We walked out to his car. We drove to the middle school in almost silence. The only noise was the radio.

"Wait here I will go get her." Blake told me as we pulled up to the school. After he walked in I saw a guy standing at the edge of the parking lot. This guy looked oddly familiar....

Blake's POV

I walked into the school and up to the office. "I'm here to get Anna." I told the office lady.

"Ah yes. Your mom let me know you were coming. She has a week suspension." I nodded my head. "I will go get her." The lady walked back to the principals' office and walked back out with Anna.

"Why are you picking me up?" She asked.

"Mom couldn't get off of work." I signed her out. "Now c'mon let's go." We walked back out of the doors. "How did you even get in a fight?" I asked as we walked out the door.

"Weeellllllll. You remember...." she stopped as we noticed some guy holding Aiden by the collar of his shirt. Aiden's eyes were filled with fear.

"What the hell?" I ran up to them and pulled the guy away. "Who the fuck do you think you are grabbing him like that?"

"Well I don't know who the fuck you are. But I was suppose to see this faggot last night." The guy answered.

"For what then?"

"None of your goddamn business!"

"It is when you are holding him by his collar in front of my car! You have no right to do that!"

"You have no right to tell me that."

"Yea I do. Now get the hell away before I call the cops."

"Whatever. This isn't over little faggot boy." He said to Aiden then walked away.

I took some breaths to calm myself down then turned to Aiden. "Do you know who that was?" He nodded, fear still in his eyes. "Who then?"

"He, he was." I could see another anxiety attack starting.

I grabbed his shoulders. "Aiden breath. C'mon with me."

"He was the guy." I looked at him confused. "The guy from the other night." Relization hit me and I pulled him to my chest.

"Okay he's gone now let's get back home." Anna got in the back seat as I pulled open the door for Aiden.

"Okay what the hell was that about?" Anna asked when I got in the car.

"It's nothing for you to worry about." I told her. "Besides you have to tell me about this fight you got in?"

"You remember those assholes I told you about a few days ago?" I nodded my head. "They kept talking shit about people. They came up to me and a group of my friends and started talking crap about us to our faces. So I may have punched her in her ugly ass face."