six

*just a warning: NOT EDITED YET*

School, for me, just screams trouble.

Everyday is the same. I go in, go through all my classes, and then come home without any more social interaction than I had that morning.

Boring. I know.

See, my life could be all cliche if one or two things changed. Like, instead of my day going like that, it could've been that all of a sudden I ran into the school badboy in the hallways and he was actually nice. Or it could've been that Jesse asked me to sit at the popular table with him.

But, no. I didn't run into any badboy though I did stare dreamily at a few and Jesse still just let me sulk in the library with my bologna sandwich.

My life was pretty much the opposite of cliche. It wasn't like in the books where if something went wrong, it got better. My wrongs are apparently considered right by the oh so mighty universe because it never does anything to fix them. Which sucks.

Hard.

But, you know, I won't complain. It's just how it is.

I've learned something over the past couple of years. You don't ever make decisions. If we made decisions, do you really think we would make as bad as the ones we do? Something or someone makes them for us. By that, I don't mean some mythical god or anything. I mean that other people decide our lives without realizing it.

The decisions someone makes influence us and someone else influences them. It's a chain. A connected chain. It just loops with no end.

Maybe if someone cut it, the world would be a better place.

But, who am I to judge? I've made mistakes in the past. My life has been a living hell before. You can't stop it. You can only ride along till it's over and something new starts.

A vicious, cruel, cycle.

Something no one, and I mean NO ONE, will be able to end. Cut or not.

-/•_•\-

So... I'm so excited for you guys to read the next chapter. I loved writing it and I hope you'll love reading it.

Remember to vote/comment/fan/follow/share/enjoy/ and stick your hand into a fan's blade just to see what it feels like!

Happy days for all,

-Charlie