We have to end this

*Keep in mind Wayne is from Jamaica.

Kaiden

"Are you Wayne?" I asked to the man in front of me as we shook hands.

"Yeah mon , so what shall we discuss on this fine day?" He asked.

"Well my name is Kaiden, I'm the son of—"

"Keith , yea mi kno ya father...anything you need I can guarantee it'll be fixed because ya father did a good deed for me." He said.

"Well that's good, because I need your help with a man named Pauly..." I said.

"Mi heard about him. He ain't shit." Wayne said while laughing.

"Yeah I know, but he's killing without thinking like he could wipe out an entire gang." I claimed.

"First, as I said he isn't nothing you should be afraid of. Someone could simply take him out."

"I want to be the one who does it but...how? He's like a ghost." I said.

"Here's the thing about him, he kills without thinking. He gives out clues and he has specific gangs that he kills. Possibly a personal problem, before you kill him find out what that personal problem is so you can strike him with something personal which can weaken his advantages." He replied.

"So you want me to figure out something deep and personal about his life and when I encounter him throw it at him and then he'll start to get weak then that's when I can kill him?"

"Yes...but make sure that you don't just throw it out, sneak up on him." He told me.

"Wayne, you just made my plan so much more easier...Thank you, I appreciate it." I said as I stood up.

"Your welcome...listen to me Kaiden, after this.. I want you to leave this life, you have a life ahead of you. Use it for good advantages." He told me.

I nodded my head, "You have my word." I said as we shook hands.

This plan has to be enforced soon...

Olivia

I took a drink of the tequila and then threw the glass to the floor.

My door was slightly opened, "Whoever it is, get the fuck out." I said while not looking at them.

"Livvy?" I heard London's soft voice call out.

She closed the door behind her and I heard her come towards me so I looked at her.

"Don't step in the glass." I said to her and she hopped on my bed and sat next to me.

"London I'm not in the mood, please leave." I said.

She wrapped her arms around my side and laid on me.

"Liv, I miss you."

"What do you mean? I'm here." I said.

"No you aren't, you're my big sister and you're not yourself. You look sad all of the time. I miss when you were happy and you used to smile." She said.

A tear fell down my cheek.

"Listen to me London, stay away from boys until your at the age to understand whose good and who just wants you to touch on you." I said.

"Okay sissy, but can you do something for me?" She asked.

I looked at her, "Hm?"

"Stop taking Daddy's alcohol and go back to my big sister please." She said and another tear fell down my eyes as I hugged her.

"I'll do better..."

Next chapter coming soon...

Sadly, this book will be coming to an end soon.

There will be no fourth book.

Vote.

Comment.

-Genuine-