Why?

Armani

I know this nigga did not just walk out on his family..

I instantly got furious and I walked out the house and trolled behind Keith "Listen hear Keith, What do you think I do when I get fed up? I deal with it..I don't walk out on my family..Listen to my words clearly If you leave now, you're leaving and never coming back."

I meant every word I said to him.

He turned around and faced me "We are not about to have this tension we had when I was in the drug game."

"You chose this life and your supposed to stick with it, Not walk out on us"

"You don't understand Armani, I stopped this life when Kaiden was little someone had to introduce it back to him and it wasn't Phil" He said

"Who else knew?"

"Pedro and someone else , I need to find out who it was but I have a feeling who it was.."

"Who?" I asked

"One of your brothers"

"Pause , Keith your not about to interrogate my brothers"

"Nope , but Kaiden is going to tell me"

"Can we have this conversation inside the house? Its getting cold..." I said while turning around and walking towards the house.

He followed me as we walked inside the house "Kaiden come here and Olivia and London go upstairs for a minute."

"Yes mom?"

"Which one of my brothers knows you are in a gang?"

"Snitches get stitches" He said and I hit him in the head "You can get your ass beat" Keith said

"Uncle Anthony" He said while sighing.

My eyes widened and I called Anthony...

Sup sis.

Come over here, now *click*

A few minutes later..The door flew open "Y'all need to lock your doors" Anthony said while turning around "Oh shit..." I heard him mumble once he looked at all of us

"Why, Anthony?" Keith asked

"Listen, I wasn't about to rat out my nephew , that's not me and I'm surprised he ratted me out"

"Uncle it wasn't my fault, I had to save myself"

"Its alright" He said while waving Kaiden off "Listen, since your letting everything out go ahead and tell them"

He looked at Anthony before he opened his mouth "I got one of my hoes pregnant-"

I looked at him "I'm not about to be a grandma at no damn 37 years old..hell no"

Keith looked Kaiden, Anthony and I before he just turned around and walked upstairs "Mom-"

"Kaiden shut the hell up, I don't even wanna hear your voice , Just go upstairs" I said while I felt tears threatening to come out and I looked at Anthony "You wanna take me to mom and dads?" He nodded and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the house into the car.

He drove to our parents house and I got out and I saw my dad out on the porch, "Hey daddy" I said and he got up and kissed my cheek "Hey baby girl , Wassup ugly little boy"

"Sup dad , Where's mom?"

"Felicia!" My dad yelled and she came out the house and smiled "Mani and Anthony"

"Mom, I need a favor from you and dad"

"What is it?" They said together.

"Take Kaiden for the summer please..He's stressing out Keith and I , He got some chick pregnant and he is in a gang , I can't take it anymore , I love him with all my heart no matter what, but he broke my heart and I have to pay more attention to London And Olivia" I said

They looked at each other and nodded "What day should we expect him?" My dad said and I smiled.

Kaiden

I just shook my head Why?

Why did I have to fuck up?

Why did I have to hurt my mom?

Why did I start this life?

Why did I have to piss off my dad?

Why did I have to possibly get that hoe pregnant?

Just Why?

I just laid down on my bed thinking They are going to send me off , I bet.

Last year, I went with my Uncle Armando for some time because I cursed at London because she broke something I loved.

The year before that, I stayed with my parents but I raised hell because I didn't care.

I hope they don't put me on Beyond Scared Straight.

Hell No.

I just need to get my shit together.

As in, Now.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!

VOTE

COMMENT