Good Deeds

When you so close to my heart
I won't deny what they saying
Because most of it is true
But it was all before I fell for you...

-Chris Brown

Autumn

I walked inside of Olivia's parents house and I just looked around..

I wish I had a life like hers.

I slowly rubbed slow circles around my stomach and I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and it was Mr. Roberts.

"We are here for you, Autumn. Don't give up sweetheart." He said as he smiled at me and walked away.

I smiled back and I saw Kaiden struggling with some of my stuff, "Damn, You have a lot of clothes." He said as he brought in my suitcase.

I laughed, "I'll help you." I said as I touched his hand by accident but I felt a spark shoot through me and Kaiden looked at me and we started to look at each other.

Someone cleared their throat and we looked away from each other to be greeted by a smiling Olivia.

"Well, well, well...What's going on here?" Olivia asked.

"Olivia, shut up. Nothing happened , I'm just bringing her stuff up to the guest room." He replied.

Olivia had a straight face and I laughed.

What was that spark I felt ?

Olivia

My phone started to vibrate and I looked at it and it read Austin.

I answered it almost immediately.

Hello?

Hey Liv, If you're not busy tomorrow, I wanna take you out.

I'm not busy, Yeah we can go out tomorrow.

Okay I'll pick you up at 7:00. *Click*

I started semi screaming and Autumn looked at me with a straight face.

"You know ever since Nadina told him that lie about you, He's just taking you out to fuck afterwards." She said.

"Don't be jealous, He's starting to like me and you know it." I said.

"Mhm"

I rolled my eyes "Do you need help?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm going upstairs. Tomorrow, Don't be a dumb ass." She said as she walked upstairs and I sat down and started to think.

Armani

I parted London's hair and started to moisturize her hair with coconut oil.

Keith walked inside the bathroom and smiled at me.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Good, she's settled now. It feels good to help someone. Good deeds." He said and I agreed.

"Mommy, is Autumn going to be here forever?" London asked

"No babe, Just a for a while." I replied.

Keith bent down to London's height, "London, don't ever let anyone touch you here or here" He pointed towards her private parts.

"I'm not Daddy, that's nasty." She said and he smiled and kissed her head "Good girl." He added.

Short chapter.

Sorry to the late update.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON.

VOTE.

COMMENT.