Wait...WHAT?

Kaiden

"So wassup..?" Armando asked me.

"I need help with how to deal with a rival that does nothing." I said.

"Fuck you mean, that does nothing?"

"Exactly what I just said Unc. This guy named Pauly is like a ghost, he has no-" I started to say

"Steps shown and you can never find him"

"Exactly." I said.

"I can recommend a man I met back in Jamaica named Wayne.."

(A/N: If you read my book named Deceived, you'll probably remember Wayne.)

"Can you give me his number or set me up a meeting with him?" I asked.

"Listen, your mom would kill me for trying to help you but you got yourself in this shit, I'll give you his number but the rest is up to you Kaiden. Half of the old crew left that life because we were getting to old for that and we have families to tend to-"His eyes drifted to the kitchen where Coco was "I don't want you to grow up like this, so after this handling of Pauly I want you to leave this life."

"Understood. It's just for some quick cash and I don't want my Dad's empire to fail."

He leaned up a bit, "Keith's empire will never fail, he still takes care of it without being there to take care of it. Probably doesn't make sense but you'll get it as you get older."

I nodded as my Uncle grabbed his phone and started to tell me Wayne's number.

I got up to tell him goodbye but he stopped me, "Yo I'm so serious about leaving this shit. It's not worth it, live life while you can. Be safe nephew." As he said that he pulled me into a quick hug which I gladly returned.

"Tell Coco I said bye and tell Cammie hi for me." I said

"Will do." He said as I walked out the door.

I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair.

Fuck.

*

*

Armani

I leaned over to Keith's side of the bed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Well this is a great way to be waken up." He said while lifting me up slightly so I was straddling him.

I put my hands on his chest, "What do you want to do today?"

He slowly was lifting my dress up, "I have a few ideas" He said while smirking at me.

"If only the kids weren't in the house, I would take up your offer" I said while leaning down and kissing him.

His lips were brushing mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

A slight moan escaped my lips but he pulled back, "You said the kids were here." He said.

"Oh fuck you Keith" I said while laughing and getting off of him.

"Your words not mine. We can relax in the bed and watch a movie all day today." He suggested.

"Fine with me." I said while snuggling up towards him.

*

*

Autumn

I rubbed my 2 1/2 month belly, even though I barely felt anything. I fell in love with the baby that was growing inside of me.

I hate the fact that the baby was going to be my sibling and my child but I'm still going to love him/her.

I can say that Olivia's family is also mine because they treat me as another daughter.

I'm thankful for them because without them, I would probably be dead right now.

Me and my baby...

But here's a thing... I feel like I'm falling for Kaiden.

Would Olivia be upset with me if I told her?

*

*

Olivia

My life isn't even how it used to be..how cheerful I used to be? Is no more.

I haven't even danced that's how you know my life is slowly starting to fuck up.

I BARELY EVEN CURSE.

I twisted open the bottle of whiskey that I found downstairs and shut my door.

I drunk the liquor instantly feeling the burn down my throat.

It tasted horrible but if this is the only way to relieve my pain then so be it.

He didn't rape me, but he did assault me to the point where I don't trust men like that anymore.

Every guy I meet, I feel like they only want one thing from me...Sex.

Sex, sex, sex, sex.

Is that ALL fucking guys think about?

I felt tears streaming down my face as I downed the bottle.

I gotta buy Dad another bottle before he realizes the bottle is gone.

*

*

Pauly

Maybe no one will ever find me.

Little do they realize, I'm everywhere they just don't look.

Hm...maybe I should keep this act going..

*

*

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!

My apologies for not updating last week, school was killing me once again with all of these damn tests.

Anyways, See you next week! (Hopefully, if school doesn't murder me some more)

Vote.

Comment.