Chapter 23

You walk into the Central City Picture News building. It was your first day so you didn't know what to do or where to go. But you walk inside with a happy and confident smile.

You walk in and see tables, set up like little cubicles, around the room. Each one had a computer and papers stead out on the desk. There was a colder table to the left and a long table to your right.

The long table had people around it, one of them Taylor and another one the editor.

Your editor looked up and saw you. "Ah! (Y/n)!" He said motioning you to come up to the table. "Come on up."

You walk over and set your purse and laptop down next to the chair.

"Alright," the editor sighed. He went on to discuss different stories that need to be written. things about the CCPD and minor stories. Everyone at the table was listing, Taylor sat next to you making notes.

After the editor was done talking, Taylor showed you your new desk, it was right next to her, which was convenient.

You couldn't wait to get a story.

******

Sorry for such the terrible update, I felt like I needed to update soon... The next chapter WILL be better!!!

But on the other note...

WOOHOO WHO ARE YOU? HIT 1K VOTES!!!! I can't believe it! And the ironic part was the date that the book hit 1K was the 23 and this is chapter 23 :)

Thank you everyone to has read and voted!

Gotta FLASH!

Joslyn (•_•)