Chapter 1

You gather your carry-on bags and exit the train car you were in. You were shaking with excitement. Okay, well not shaking but you were so excited that you had a big goofy smile on your face.

You came to Central city to watch the Particle Accelerator turn on. You found the story online, and wanted to find out more for your article writing class back in Starling City.

You exit the train and take a cab to your hotel. The route the cab driver takes, you pass through the main part of the city. You passed multiple shops and cafés, including one called CC Jitters.

That place looks good, You thought. Maybe I'll try it.

You finally get to your hotel, pay the taxi man and walk in to the hotel to check-in.

The place had the news on and all the news was about was the Particle Accelerator.

There was a small dining room to your left and the check-in kiosk at your right. The elevators were to the left of the kiosk and a long hallway for the first floor rooms.

You walk over to the check-in kiosk and check in. Your floor ended up being on the seventh floor, the highest floor in the building. You never were afraid of heights, so you were pretty excited that you got the top floor.

You go down multiple hallways until you find your room. You unlock the door with the key card, and open the door.

The room smelled like, well, a hotel room. That weirdly satisfying smell of clean counters and washed sheets.
There was a small kitchen to your left with a decent size refrigerator and freezer. In front of you was a living room with the big TV, couch and side tables.

Connected to the living room, with the door, was the bedroom and bathroom. Inside the bathroom was a big shower that the bottom of it was a tub and the sink.

There was a queen size bed and another TV inside. There's also a big sliding glass door,where the view was looking toward S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Awesome..." You say out loud you yourself. You couldn't wait for tonight.