"Hey!! You!!" Minako called out with narrowed eyes. The man that one tried to kill her turned back to grin at Minako.

"Oi bitch!! You and your little boyfriend got fuckin old!" He mocked, referring to her and Itachi. Itachi loathed the man but he was currently an ally.

"You haven't aged...what the hell?!" Minako stated slightly jealous of the silver haired jashinist named Hidan.

"It's called being immortal bitch. Now time to do Lord Jashin's bidding!" He ran out onto the battlefield with a maniacal laugh, absolutely slaughtering through people. He was so quick and amazing at evading that despite his immortality, no one seemed to lay a hand on them. Itachi recognized one of the swordsmen from the Hidden Mist. A shark humanoid named Kisame. Kisame unleashed his beloved animal sword samehada from its wrappings, swinging it harshly. The samurai were no problem for him at all. Minako was in complete awe over the Akatuski's power, they were obliterating the samurai by the hundreds at an insane rate. Takeda and Hattori were furious, knowing their plan was quickly faltering.

The Konoha ninjas were growing restless, waiting for orders from their Hokage. Minkao decided to fill that roll once again.

"Everyone fall back and let the medic ninjas heal you! We'll take care of the rest!" Minako commanded. The ninjas felt happy to see Minako back on her feet and ready for a fight...one hell of one too. Kakashi lifted up his head band and walked forward with Obito, nodding for Minako to follow.

"Let's show the world what Team Minato can do." Kakashi stated, the emptiness of not having Rin with them filled their hearts but quickly left as they charged into battle. Sasuke, Naruto, and Itachi watched eagerly, never seeing the infamous team fight together before. The two sharingan wielders stayed on either side of Minako, using the kamui on her as she dashed forward with incredible speed.  She vanished into nothing, allowing Obito to blow a fireball in front of the dozens of samurai ahead. Kakashi accelerated the fire's power by using a wind jutsu on it, the fire quadrupling in size. They stuck their armor together, attempting to block the fire in front of them but had no idea the red flash was above them, falling rapidly. She held two hands up in the air with the largest rasengan she had ever made. 

"RASENGAN!" She yelled before creating a massive crater in the ground, the bodies of over one hundred samurai littered the area. Naruto's mouth dropped at the capability his mother had, the teamwork level was flawless. The samurai tried to hit Obito but they couldn't even touch him, the weapons just went right though. Kakashi had the same ability and Minako was too fast for them to reach. She was about to round house kick a samurai in the head but was harshly yanked down by her gorgeous flaming hair. The Hokage hissed in pain but the samurai held strong. He was about to slice her neck open when she pushed forward, forcing him to cut through her waist length hair instead. Her ninja head band fell, her hair now ending sharply at her shoulders. It reminded her of when she first met Kakashi, Rin, and Obito...the same day her sister had to cut her hair short. The memory of her sister sparked a flurry in Minako's eyes, revenge being the only option for having her hair destroyed. She kept her hair long to be like her sister...and now it was gone. 

"RAAAGHHH!!" Minako immediately flickered gold, her hair moving upwards as her teeth sharpened and eyes turned to a deep crimson. 

"Kurama let's go." Minako said in a double voice, letting Kurama's power run through her freely. Massive golden tails extended from her body, swiping away samurai after samurai. She took out Minato's special kunai and began throwing them rapidly in various directions. She instantaneously transported from kunai after kunai with rasengans in hand. As soon as she picked up one kunai, she threw it again. When she ran out of chakra to keep doing rasengans she merely stabbed the samurai with the kunai she through. The samurai didn't know how to react, the Red Flash was dissolving them in their group. Minako eventually stopped, slumped from a lack of chakra.