9) When I'm With Her...

Start from the beginning

Now Gabby is straight. It's Sydney who would bring the drama. So of course I intend on telling her. I'm jus hoping she'll be head over heels for me by the time I do tell her so she won't be bothered by the fact I have not one... But three children.

I pulled up to Gabbys and she was at the door with who I believe is her man. I've been hearing she has a man but whenever I ask her about him she comes with that smart mouth of hers.

As I approach them her man makes sure to avoid eye contact with me which makes me laugh. As he gets in his car I decide to fuck with Gabby.

"Why you gotchu some punk bitch that is afraid to look in my eyes."

"Oh so you like guys now? Why the fuck you want my man looking up in yo face?!" She cursed.

"I'm just saying. You need a nigga that can protect you and not turn his face when another nigga be looking at him."

"Mason.. What you want? What you doing here? Stop coming up here uninvited. You my boy and you the girls father but I swear to God. If I start popping up on you. You ain't gon like it."

I laughed. Gabby was so feisty.

"Yeah yeah yeah.. I do as I want. Look I only came by to drop off yo invite. I'm opening my casino tomorrow and I want all my peoples there."

"Can I bring my boo."

"Sheeeeiittt yeah bring him. Ain't right if everyone got someone and you just standing on yo own."

"Oh you got someone? Who? Sydney?" She mocks.

"You know you foul for that right? Hell naw. Shawty from the club. The one you brought me clothes for."

"Say what? I thought she ran out before you got back."

"She did. But imagine Matthew took me to Lennox mall. Turns out shawty owns her own store there. We been kicking it since then."

"Word? So she a good one then? Not like these ratchet broads you like to pick up?"

"Yeah... She a good one. I'm really feeling her G. So I want you to meet her. Be nice." I said before I got back in my car and headed off.

I drove to my moms house to check in on her. Also to pick up some food. It was Sunday and she always had food for me.

Just as I came through the door my son ran up to me.

"Daddy!!!" He screams.

"Heyyyyy lil man." I said kind of surprised as I didn't know he was here as I had them all this weekend and dropped them off to go church with ma and then their moms would pick them up. Clearly Sydney never.

"Ma? Where Sydney?"

"She called saying she can't get him until Tuesday." Ma said rolling her eyes.

"And why the hell not?"

"I don't know but you know Birdie? She told me that Sydney knows about yo opening and she mad you ain't tell her so she gon pop up with her girls tomorrow. I guess that's why she ain't coming for her child till then." My ma said.

I'm telling you.. Never have I regretted anything worse than sleeping with Sydney. She's a walking headache.

"So if you have him then how you coming to my opening tomorrow?"

"I can't."

"Oh hell naw."

"JUNIOR!!" I shouted.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Get yo shoes. You going home."

"Ohhh but Daddy..."