21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...

BRIANNA

I couldn't believe Mason was actually making us work for free. Makes stealing the money seem pointless. Yes... It was me. That Dollar girl makes far too much money... It's no fair! She's not even cute. It's just because her ass can do some crazy moves.

I didn't know that she was going to go on strike! Now we are all suffering. Luckily $6000 isn't hard to make; a week later and I had made more than $6000.

"Glad that my debt is over now I can go back to making my money. Have y'all cleared yours?" I asked the girls in the room.

They started giggling.

"What? Why y'all laughing?"

"They laughing because only you had to work for free." Dollar said making her appearance known.

"What?"

"We all know it was you who stole my money bitch! The only reason I ain't fucked you up over my money is because Boss said not to. And because we was all in on this. You see... Everyone would put their money in their own box and go change then get their money after. You been played. Ah ha!" She said before walking off.

To say I was pissed was an understatement! I got dressed and stormed into the office.

"So you think y'all can play me?" I said.

Then there he was.. Mason. It didn't matter that I was mad. Every time I saw him my pussy jumped. This man was everything.

"The fuck you doing?" He barked.

Mmmm I loved how he was always so off with me. Showed passion.

"So only I was working for free?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

He laughed.

"The girls told you then." He said.

"Yeah they fucking told me! They all laughing at me!"

"Good! Next time you will think about stealing. Actually... There won't be a next time... Your fired." He said.

"WHAT?!"

"I told you I'm not playing with you. I have too much going on to be dealing with your bullshit. You're a thief. I don't work with or have thieves on my team. Make sure you clear everything out yo locker because I don't want to see you again after today."

"So you made me work for free to then fire me? Who does that?" I said heated.

"I do. Now as I said... I have a lot on. Bye."

"If I tell Olivia..."

"What? What she gon do? Nothing. And you ain't gon tell her shit."

"I just might. Or.. We can just forget about this little mishap. And I won't tell her you tried to fuck me."

He looked up.

"What the fuck you talkin' bout?"

"Who would she believe? Her best friend or her boyfriend?"

"Well I'm not her boyfriend anymore so do yo worse."

"Wait.. What?"

"Why are you still hear? Get gon."

"Oh don't worry. Ima go. My bestie gon fill me in on yo trifling ass."

"Bestie? If y'all was besties you would already know. I bet Taylor does." He said.

I shot him a death stare. He laughed.

"Oh did I touch a nerve? Get out with yo stealing ass. You ain't shit. This why Olivia been keeping her distance." He said before going back to what he was doing.