4) Where It All Began... Contd.

MASON

January 1st 2015.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone shouted.

The club was turnt! It was the New Year and I was grateful to be here another year.

Me and my boys were up in VIP of course. It's only right. After all.. It is my club.

Yep that's right. Ballin' is the name of my club and you have to be just that - Ballin'.
Well to have a good time you don't have to be. The club is for any and everyone. However tickets or paying on door is never cheap. Nor are the drinks when you get inside nor is getting a table or being in VIP.

It's the only way I can keep a certain type of clientele. But as its New Years I have made ladies free all night.

Not many people know it's my club and that's how I like to keep it. I'm very secretive and prefer my business to be just that - MY business.

I'm what people call an entrepreneur. I own a club, a strip club, a real estate and I'm about to open a small but very private casino. These four businesses will keep me having a steady income for the rest of my life as long as they remain successful.

And as I'm known and very well respected I don't see my business not remaining that way.

"Yo... Mikes. Yo baby mamma tryna make a scene." One of my boys told me taking me out of my thoughts. I rolled my eyes.

"Where she at?"

"She wanna come up here but security ain't allowing it."

I walked over to where security was and indeed there she was making a scene.

"Tell this gorilla motherfucker to let me and my girls up in here." She demanded.

I rubbed my face with my hands. This was not what I needed right now. I grabbed her and went through to my office.

"1. Where my son at? 2. What have I told you about acting up? 3. You don't get shit free off of me. If you wanna be in VIP - you pay."

"You tight motherfucker! 1. OUR son... Is with my mother. 2. If you acted right I wouldn't have to act up. 3. Why the fuck I gotta pay when you own this motherfucker?"

I looked at her in disgust. I really don't know what I was thinking fucking with her.

"My son seems to always be with your mother. Continue and I will take him from you. You know I can, you know I will. Don't play me Sydney. Act right? You ain't my girl, you ain't ever been my girl and you ain't ever going to be my girl. That reason is also the reason you have to pay. You having a child with me only means my son has to be looked after. I put a roof over your head and gave you a car to get by. I do my duty as a father. I don't owe YOU anything else."

"Fuck you Michael!"

"Yeah... You wish you could. Now, take yo raggedy ass and yo ratchet ass friends and go down to the dance floor. If you make one more scene I WILL have them throw you out." I told her.

"Whatever." She said as she left my office.

I went back to VIP and went back to enjoying my night. I looked at the crowd down on the dance floor impressed at the turn out.

I looked at the tables and every table was full. It was then this little brownin' caught my eye.
She was cute. She had a nice smile and curly hair. I loved girls with curls.

I wanted to go down there and talk to her as I noticed she was watching me watching her but the club was so full it was practically impossible.

Dancehall had started playing and the place went mad. Me and my boys stayed up in the VIP but still managed to get our own private dances.