24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!

Start from the beginning

"Awww thanks G." She said to me.

For the rest of the time she had here we spoke and she told me of her plans. She would be gone for a few weeks then come back in time for her shop opening.

"So there was another reason I wanted to meet you."

"What's that?"

"Well I was wondering.. And I understand if you want to say no but I thought of you as the best person. I was wondering if you want to earn more money and be the store manager to my new store? By the time it's open and up and running I'll have to start my maternity. Then I might be gone for up to two years. I'll obviously come in here and there. Check everything's okay. But I need someone I know is an adult and is not going to run my business into the ground..."

"You want me to run your clothes store?"

"Yeah."

"So you do trust me?"

"Well.. It depends..."

"On..?"

"If Mason turns up in England..." She said making us both laugh.

"He wont. But he will get a piece of my mind."

"You can say and do as you please. Just don't tell him where I am."

"You got my word." I said as we hugged and she left.

I got back in my car and made my way to Mason. This fucker had a lot of explaining to do! I don't know how he could be so stupid!

I called him and he told me he was at his moms house with the fellas. I drove over there so I could have it out with him. As I walked through to the back yard I could hear them getting excited over whatever game they was playing.

"Aye... Baby daddy... We need to talk."

"Uh oh. Bro is in trouble!" Matthew said making me laugh.

Everyone knew that I never call him "Baby daddy" so clearly something wasn't right.

"Yeah let me just finish this game..." He said.

I smacked my lips and went over to the game and scattered everything.

"Ahhhhh G!!!" They all sang.

"Bla bla bla.. Mason. Now!"

"What you do that for man? What's your beef?"

"Come on we gotta go!" I said to him.

"Naw.. I'm chilling today."

"Mason, James the 2nd Ford! You better getcho butt up and follow me or you want everyone to know about yo latest shenanigans.. I've spoken with Olivia..." I said knowing that would get his attention.

He sighed, rubbed his face with his hands then got up.

"I'll be back later y'all." He said before walking out.

As we got outside he turned to me.

"All y'all got me fucked up! Everyone needs to stop rolling up on me and shit."

"Yeah yeah, drive to the condo on the south side. Meet you there." I said and drove off.

Ten minutes later I was outside one of Masons many homes. As soon as we got inside I went off on him.

"Well I've known you to do some shit.. But to sleep with yo baby girls best friend? What? Don't you have no morals?"

"G.. I don't even remember it. It was one of the nights I got drunk! I can't remember the night. I been saying I never did it but I can't remember. I could have. I don't know. But it's not something I did intentionally..."

"Can you hear yo'self? Really? You done drove the girl out the country..." I said and instantly regretted it.

"What? Where she gone?"

"On a well deserved cruise! I just seen her off."

"You seen her?"

"Yes. And she told me everything! You're some dumb bastard! You don't learn! I used to think everything happened back then because you was younger but here you are still making the same mistakes!"

"Wait.. Why you having a go at me?"

"I'll tell yo ass why! This is another bitch you done got pregnant who don't want nothing from you but yo money! Only two girls really ever loved you and had yo back and that's me and Olivia. And what you gon done? Hurt her just like you hurt me!"

"Ahhhh I get it now. You still hurting over what I done.. All these years G? I thought you was good. I thought you was over me?"

"I am! Please believe well and truly over you with a guy that treats me better than you!"

"So why you pressed then? Okay I fucked up but that's nothing to do with you. It's to do with Olivia. So why you team Olivia all of a sudden? What you two best friends now? Comparing how I've hurt you both?"

"NO YOU DUMB FUCK!!" I said getting heated.

"So what is it then? Because I don't understand. Why are you here defending Olivia when she ain't even here trying to defend herself!!"

"BECAUSE YOU FOOL... OLIVIA IS PREGNANT!!"