Epilouge

Haden's POV

I quietly walked into my daughters room and shook her shoulder lightly. Her blue eyes opened and a sleepy smile spread across her face.
" Happy birthday Jayla." I said picking her up and spinning her around. She giggled as I sat her down. We walked into her bathroom and I ran some warm water in the tub. Adding a little bubbles. She hopped in an began to play with the bubbles giving herself a bubble beard am mustache as I washed her medium length strawberry blonde hair. I unplucked the tub and wrapped Jayla in her agua towel. She ran out of the room and into her walk in closet picking out her outfit for the day. She decided on a French blue flowery dress with white sandals. I helped her out in the dress and styled her hair.

Picture of Jaylas hair style

Once she was done getting ready we walked into my room and she sat on my bed as I took a quick shower.
" what should I wear today?" I asked myself as I rummaged through my closet. A small hand tapped my leg and I looked down to see Jayla on hand on a dress that looked like hers.
" we can match momma!" She said excitedly.
" yes we can that's a great idea!" I replied grabbing the French blue Dress that mimicked my daughters. I slipped it on along with a pair of wedged white sandals. I brushed my hair and curled it placing a white daisy on the side before picking up Jayla and exiting the room heading downstairs and out to the garden were Jaylas party would be.

The garden was decorated with streamers and lanterns a table of presents by the enterence and a table of food on the other end. Philip my 1 1/2 year old was playing in the grass while Jacob set up the last of the decorations. I walked over to Philip and picked him up. He wore a pair of tan cargo shorts and a white bottom down shirt.
" there the two most beautiful girls in the world!" Jacob said climbing down from the ladder he was on.
" Daddy!" Jayla squealed running over to her father. She laughed as he spun her around.
" matching too I see." I said laughing at the fact that Philip was dressed like his father and Jayla was dressed like me. We finished up the last of the party decorations and soon enough everyone was here. Philip and Jayla played with there cousins tommy, Cea and amerie while the adults caught up. The sun slowly set and the party was almost over. The boys Kacob and my brother in law Ethan made a fire and roasted marshmallows as the kids the first rays of moonlight began to shine making the garden look beautiful. Everything was going perfect until then. An ear piercing scream filled everyone's ears and our heads all turned to where the sound was. I looked in horror as I saw Jayla fall to the ground unconscious her star berry blonde hair fanning out around her. The adults ran in the children's directions keeping them away from Jayla. Philips face was stained in tear streaked and he placed his small Hanson his sisters. My eyes rimmed with tears as I picked him up shushing his tiny cries. Jacob picked up Jayla and rushed her to the hospice wing.
" you guys can stay here for the night if you would like there's plenty of room, please take Philip to his room and put him to sleep." I told my sister placing Philip in her arms. She nodded her head and gave me the best hug she could while holding both tommy and Philip. I kissed my baby boy on the head and rushed of to the hospice wing.

Ok, I know some of you will be pissed but that's it for this book. I'm planning on making a second book which will tell you what happened to Jayla. Thank you so much my beautiful readers for your support and the time you took to read my story. I will start editing this story soon and hopefully can get started on my second book soon.

- Jordan Fox