Chapter fourteen: The deep ocean

I danced with Victoria and Samantha for a couple of songs before going to the table that help drinks. I picked up a glass and drank the sparkly liquid. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Jacob. He held out his arm and we walked out onto the balcony that over looked the ocean.
" Haden," he paused as if he didn't know what to say
" ya?" I asked looking into his blue eyes that shines in the moonlight.
" you know I love you right?" I nodded my head
" and you know that I don't want you to leave?" I nodded my head agian
" what if there is a way I could make you stay?"
" I would stay." I replied in a duh tone
" ok well now that I know you'll stay if I asked will..." Jacob was cut off by my scream as I was pushed over the edge of the balcony.
" HADEN!" Jacob yelled trying to grab my hand but missing. I grabbed ahold of the edge and held as tight as I could still feeling my hand slipping.
" Jacob behind you!" I yelled looking at the hooded figure behind him. Jacob grabbed his sword and pulled it out ready for a fight. I moved my hand trying to get a better grip only to fail. I let out a small gasp as I grabbed onto the edge agian. Jacob looked back at me worry plastered on his face. He yelled for help but know one heard him. He swung his sword at the figure only to miss,her body gently sliding out of the blades way. Her? I thought and then it came to me. It's was the same girl who had tried to kill me almost two months ago. I finally was able to get somewhat up after throwing my shoes into the balcony so that they were out of the way. I crawled to the girl and pulled back her hood to reveal a head full of long blonde almost white hair.
" Ava?!" Jacob said in shock. I looked over at Jacob before remembering what the queen had said about her. I was suddenly pushed agian off of the railing but this time I couldn't grab anything but air. I fell in silence thinking of everything I did wrong. My back hit the water hard and I knew I would be found dead. I closed my eyes as Jacob slowly faded from my mind.