Chapter eight: The twins

I found out maya would be me personal maid and I was fine with that. She was super nice and told me what to do if I needed help or needed her for anything. After she left I walked around taking to all in everything was a crystal blue themed with blue curtains and and I sand colored carpet. There was a California king sized bed covered in fluffy white pillows and a blue converter and sold blue blanket on the bottom corner. I sighed thinking of how much of a curse and a blessing it was to be her. A soft knock at my door woke me from my trance. I opened the door to see the twins Samantha and Victoria at my door with a large box.
"What's this?" I asked asi picked up the box. They came into my room and sat down on the floor.
"Our dolls." Victoria said happily as she opened the box and grabbed a doll and brush. Samantha did the same I sat there watching them play there dolls when I had an idea.
"Hey girls how about this, I'll do both of your guy's hair for dinner ok?" I asked walking to the bathroom and grabbing a brush various hair accessories.
" ya" they both said running to help me with all the supplies that was in my bathroom. Victoria sat at the vanity table and let me brush out her blonde hair. I plugged in the curling iron and let it heat up as u put little pieces of her hair into little braids. The curler beeped and I started to curl her hair and once I was done she had a curled bun with braids I turned her around in her chair and she squealed.
" thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!" She practically yelled as she wrapped me in a big hug before hopping to the side for Samantha to have her hair done. Unlike her sisters hair Samantha's was short just above her shoulders and, she had banges. I brushed out her hair and got it a little wet. I grabbed some of her hair and braided it then curled the rest. I took the braid and placed it across her head just above her banges to do a headband look. I pinned her hair so that it would stay in place before turning her around. I laughed as she did the exact same thing As her sister. Once both girls were settled down I let them pick a style for my hair.
" can we do it pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssse" they both asked. After I fell for there reasons they picked a simple curled style. I helped them with the curling iron and everything and I must say that I had a great time. As the girls were working on my. Hair I could've sworn I herd the door open and close. Not thinking much about it went back to letting them do my hair

Jacob

I heard laughter from her room from the end of the hallway. I walked to the room and knocked on the door. After a few times with no answer I opened the door and peeked in to find the girls doing Haden's hair. I lagged and opened the door all the way closing it agian hiding behind the wall watching and listening to there laughs.
"Ok let's put all of the stuff away and head down for dinner." I heard Haden say. I left the room and stood at the door waiting for them to come out. The door opened to revealve Victoria with a curled bun Samantha with curled hair and a braid headband and finally Haden her redish brown hair curled perfectly framing her oval shaped face.
" Jacob Haden did our hair look look!" Samantha said jumping around. I looked back up at Haden who was holding Victoria and blushing slightly.
" you all looked beautiful." I said picking up Samantha. We walked down to the dining hall both me and Haden holding on of the girls and walking arm and arm. Her olive skin gave my skin shocks everytime it bushed against mine.