Chapter seven: The royal family

Jacob

The guards opened the door and there sat my mother, father, and my two little sisters. Samantha and Victoria both jumped up and started to run to me. Haden laughed when they tackled me and got there attention. They got off me and slowly made there way to Haden.
" your very pretty. " they said in Unison. I was surprised by what she said in return
" not as pretty as you to through. You two must be the prettiest in the whole kingdom, no the whole world. "She said tapping them on there little noses. My sisters giggled and jumped up into her arms like they always did to me.
" I like this for mommy she's nice." Samantha said as Victoria played with Haden hair. My mother laughed and stood up walking over to Haden. Haden bowed the best she could with the two girls on her sides.
" it's very nice to meet you Haden I hope you have been tested well here." My mother said taking samantha from Haden.
" yes ma'am very everyone here is very nice and respectful.
" good I'm glad to hear that. This is my husband king Marcus than these two our daughters princess Samantha Christine and Victoria may. " Haden bowed at my father and sisters. " I'm sure you've met my son Jacob along with miss Aurelia along with everyone else in the castle. I hope you find yourself comfortable here in the castle. I've had a room readied for you on the third floor which maya will take you too. Dinner will be served at 6 in the dining hall. " she pointed over to maya and she came over and bowed in front of Haden and then to the royal family. Haden let Victoria down and followed maya out after bowing to each of us.