The Guys

Ponyboy's POV

I woke up this morning and went to living room. I walked in and saw a girl on the couch. Not just any girl, Bree. I know it's not Zay, but I am still happy to see her. I walked over to her and she looked a little beat up. She got jumped last night? Boy am I missing things the past week. I sat on the other couch across from her and turned the tv on. I watched Mickey, nothing else is on that is good. Awhile later I could hear someone talking, I looked at Bree and she's asleep or passed out still. I went back to the tv and watched.

"Ponyboy?" A voice said. I turned and saw Bree awake and looking at me.

"Bree! Are you okay?" I asked and walked over to her.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, I wasn't here when you got hurt" She turned and put her hands on her stomach. She held them there and didn't say a word after that. Did she get cut on her stomach or something?

"Bree, what's wrong?" I asked. She kept her hands on her stomach and looked at me.

"My stomach hurts, like being punched over and over again" She said. She lifted her shirt up and I saw a nasty bruise. Looks just like Zay's stomach before she left, without the massive cut and scar. The front door opened and Two-bit came in.

"Hey Bree, how ya feelin?" He asked and sat on the couch.

"Hi and terrible" She said.

"You shouldn't walk alone anymore"

"I see why now. But what happened to me?"

"You got jumped. Lucky you, Steve and I were walking in the lot. We found you passed out in the lot. We brought you here last night"

"Oh, did you find Jayden and Zay?"

"No, but I heard they took another girl couple days ago"

"They did?" I asked.

"Yeah, Isabelle Willows" Two said.

"Oh, I know her older brother Jason"

"We all do, he's one of the biggest jocks out there" Bree said.

"You know him?" Two-bit asked.

"Sadly yes" She said.

"How?" I asked.

"He's a guy who helped me while back when I got jumped and when Jayden got jumped too." She said. I got up and walked over to Two-bit and sat next to him on the couch. Soda came walking into the living room, along with Johnny behind him rubbing his eyes. Johnny looked up at us and then at Bree. He sat next to me and Soda went to the kitchen. Darry's at work probably. Soda has to go to work today and Steve does too.

Soda came back with a bowl and he sat on the floor getting his shoes on, he's like a 6 old putting his shoes on. Zay doesn't even do that, she slides her shoes on her feet and is done.

"I'm going, Pony stay outta trouble" Soda said.

"Me? You should tell that to Two-bit" I said.

"Just don't go anywhere today that your not allowed to. Watch out for Zay and Jay too" He said.

"Yeah, cuz we're gonna find Zay and Jay on the road later today" I said. He smirked at me and left out the door. Bree got up and went to the kitchen. Johnny's playing with his hair, he's fixing it. He's putting grease in it and making it flat. Two-bit's watching Mickey closely. He's all focused on Mickey right now.

Bree came back with a cup, sugar and a spoon. Wonder what it's for? I never saw her do that before. She sat down and placed the things on the table in front of her. Johnny and I watched her and wanted to know what she's doing with that. She placed the cup at one end of the table and she went to the other with the spoon and sugar. She put a sugar cube on the spoon and closed one eye. She threw one sugar and it went in the cup.