Untitled Part 13

I woke up to someone shaking me and calling my name. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and saw that Jayden's awake. He's alive! I thought he died, I mean he wouldn't move or talk to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Your okay" I said.

"Yeah, but where are we?" He asked.

"Socs, they took us" I said. Then I remembered Emily told me yesterday how someone was gonna get us, not her, Brayden, Noah or Hunter. So who did take us. I mean, I know why they want us. I did hurt Emily yesterday and Ava was pretty mad at me. I am kinda scared, but like Jay told me. Stay strong and others will too. If you don't then others will give up hope. I hope my brothers don't stop looking for me. I hope they find me and Jay soon. I hope Jay's sister looks for him too.

"Zay, do they our families will look for us?" He asked.

"Yeah I believe they will" I said.

"Thanks best bud" He said. I looked over at the door and someone came in. They walked up to us and pulled my up to my feet. Jayden stood up and was ready to help me. He looked at me and he looked at Jayden. He hit Jayden and he fell to the ground. This guy's got some force. I know Jayden will when he becomes that old and tough. Jayden got up and the guy hit me and then dropped me on the rock hard ground. I rubbed my head and the guy walked over to Jayden.

"So hope you all learn your lessons" He said.

"How long we stayin' here for?" Jayden asked.

"Forever until the cops come" He left laughing and giggling. I got up and walked over to Jayden. He was already sitting on the ground. I sat next to him and looked at him. He didn't seem too happy. His eyes said stuff like we lost hope or we're gonna die. I know maybe only one of those are true. The first one, the last one is a big no, no. No way am I going to let Jayden and I die here alone and at this young.

"Jayden. We'll be okay" I said. He fell asleep next to me and I played with my blade while he slept. I stayed away from him and went to the door. I threw my blade at the door. Got bored. I told myself that if I hit the bottom then that's 20 points. Middle is 5 and top is 10 points. I played with the blade and threw it at the door to waste my time, while Jayden fell asleep.

Soda's POV

Zay's been in her room ever since last night. She locked her door and she's ignoring us all. Dally left and went to the Dingo with Steve and Two-bit. I am here with Pony and Johnny. She's so mad at us and she never was like this. She use to be quiet and shy, like Johnny. But now she talks more and she expresses more. I like it now, she can talk to us and make us smile with the nice words that come out of her mouth. I wish she had more friends and she didn't pick fights. I still want to know where she learn to fight. Sure her and Pony would play fight when they were smaller. When he was 10 and she was 4 they'd play after school when Pony got home.

"You okay Soda?" Pony asked.

"Yeah, just thinking" I said. Pony  then got up and went down the hall. I stayed in my chair. I heard the door open and he then he came back. His face showed fear and worry big time.

"Zay's gone" He said.

"How?" Johnny asked.

"Her window is open"

"Did you check the closet?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just clothes and a picture of her and Jayden"

"Maybe she's at Jayden's place" Johnny said.

"Let's go" The three of us left the house and we followed Pony to their house. He knows where Jay and Bree live, mostly because of Bree he knows where she lives. We got to her house and Pony knocked on the door, while Johnny and I caught our breathe. The door opened and Bree came outside. She shut the door and stood in front of us.

"Have you seen Zay?" Pony asked.

"No, have you seen Jay?" She asked.

"No" We all said.

"When did you see him last?" Johnny asked.

"Yesterday morning when he was going over to your place to see Zay" She said.

"Weird. He didn't come to our place. Only Ava and Emily."

"They came by my place too." She said.

"Lets go look" Pony said. We all walked down the street and looked down every street for them both. We looked in alley ways, places they would go and hide. We bumped into Dal, Steve and Two-bit. They helped us look for them and we split for the day. The four of stayed together and the three of them searched the soc side of town. WE stayed on the Greaser side and we went to their school too and Pony's school. Jay's been there and he goes there sometimes when he gets beat too bad.

We looked at the day and Bree decided to we should report them both. It's been more then 24 hours since we seen Zay and 48 hours since we saw Jay last. We all made our way down to the station. We got to the station and we were immediately asked questions about them. They took us four to the back room and shut the door. Two cops came in too.

"Names?" He asked.

"Jayden Wanderpoint and Zaylee Curtis" Bree said.

"Age?"

"Both 7 years old" Johnny said.

"Description of Jayden"

"Blonde hair, green eyes, 4 ft tall. He was last seen wearing jeans, blue shirt and black leather jacket. He also has a black eye and covered in cuts" Bree said.

"Zaylee?" The cop asked.

"Light brown hair. Goes mid-way down her back. She has green-grey eyes. She's 3ft 7 and she's was last seen wearing a brown leather jacket, blue jeans and a pink stripped shirt. She's got a black eye and bruises" Pony said.

"Thank you. If we find them, we'll call you both" He said. We nodded and left the station. We walked home and we walked Bree home. I got in the door and just plopped down on the empty couch. Pony and Johnny took the other couch. Steve, Dal and Two-bit didn't come home yet and Darry's still at work. I fell asleep on the couch before supper and they all left me there. Johnny and Pony fell asleep too. I could hear them snoring.