Soda's Girlfriend And Me

Zay's POV

I woke up this morning and I looked over at the clock beside me.

7:28 am, Sunday.

I threw the blankets off me and jumped out of bed. I put my jeans on and my t-shirt. Followed by my leather jacket. I put my Velcro black converse on. I don't have laces yet, too hard for me still. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. I didn't really want to eat. But if it makes the guys not worry as much then I will eat. I opened the icebox and took out the cake. I put it on the counter. I didn't grab a plate or a bowl. I stuck my hand in the cake and took a hand full. I ate my cake slowly and then left the cake there and a mess on the ground.

I walked out to the living room and saw Soda was about to leave. I ran up and jumped. I held onto him tightly so I wouldn't fall. He took me and carried me better. I smiled and he smiled back. I love his smile, he has a great one too. No girl could pass his smile, ever. If they do then they go through me.

"Where you going Soda?" I asked.

"To see my girlfriend" He said. Oh, I thought it would be something else.

"Can I come?"

"Sure" He carried me outside and he walked down the path and to the park. I saw girl wearing blue jean shorts, white 3/4 sweating and converse. She's an okay girl if you ask me. Looks by the way. I don't think I've met her before. I know some of his others girls too. But I think they're just friends to him and she's the girl. He put me down and hugged her and right before she kissed him, I covered my little eyes from a sight I didn't need to see. She kissed him and then she kneeled down to my level. Soda looked down at us and I looked at her.

"Hey Cutie, how are ya?" She asked.

"Good and I assume by your smile. Your feeling great too" I replied.

"Smart aren't ya"

"Guess so" She got up and held Soda's hand. Must really love him. But I love more then she does loves him. I just know it.

"Zay, go ahead and play" Soda said. I nodded my head and I ran to the park and played on my own, no surprise to me at all. But the gang all thinks I have friends. Soda and his girl walked over to a bench and talked. How boring, you would think they'd play a game or play at the park. I mean we are at a park and they decide to talk. I climbed up onto the slide and slid down. I then ran around for awhile and got bored. I went to the other side of the slide and sat down. I made sure Soda and the girl couldn't see me. I huddled into a little ball and cried.

'I really have no friends. I'm all alone" I thought to myself. I cried even more at the fact that is was just me. Wish my one friend didn't turn on me. But I some what have Jayden at school. But I bet the teacher made him come and see me. I cried so much then I've ever cried before.

"Zay!" Soda shouted. I wiped my tears off my face. I need to find a way to cover the eyes or make him think I wasn't crying. I took some sand and closed my eyes. I rubbed the sand on my face and it stuck to the tears.

"Zay!" He shouted again. I should tell him I fell off the monkey bars and pretend to be limping too. That way it will look so real and he shouldn't question me. I got up and limped over to them both. His face went from worried to sad and worried. He ran up to me and she followed him.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I-I fell off the monkey bars. My ankle hurts " I said. She kneeled down and brushed the sand off my face gently. Soda smiled at the fact that she helped me. I like her, she's nice. Never knew a greaser girl could have such a heart  like she does. Soda bent over and picked me up. He held me with one arm and his other around her.