I think you mean you love Austin, he's never going to tell you his middle name, Waters.

No I don't. I definitely don't.

Right. But you definitely have feelings for him.

 Why did I have to have a subconscious? Anyway Austin maybe be  slightly good-looking, but he's a jerk. He's like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or like a chilli pepper; you know when you think it's a normal pepper so you eat it and then a minute later you're dying for water. And now I'm comparing a grown jackass with food. Man, I have problems.

Dean POV

I was going to talk to Emma today. I swear she knows something about Adelina. When I find out what that bitch did I will make her regret the day that she was ever born. Actually I can't blame her parents for such a tragic misfortune. 

I was waiting for Emma outside her house. Mansion. Castle. How much more money does she get than us? I guess being a whoreass bitch pays well. To be honest, I really didn't know what to expect.

 To be honest, I really didn't know what to expect

"Hi Dean. Thanks for coming to see me." Uhhh okay now I'm dead.

"Umm, hey. So uhh where did you want to go for dinner?" She was wearing a black dress that came up to her mid- thigh with lace sleeves. Now I'm seriously dead. I really hope she didn't get the wrong idea. To be honest even before the whole Adelina being kidnapped situation I didn't like her that much.  

"I know a fabulous restaurant not far from here." Oh crap. 

"And what would that be?" I asked plastering on a fake smile.

"Buonissimo!" She exclaimed with a terrible Italian accent. Note to self: girls like Italian food. But at least Liz or Adelina would be happy with Pizza Hut or Domino's.

"Let's go to Buonissimo then," I said faking enthusiasm. 

We were about half an hour through the drive to Buonissimo and right now I swear we where in the middle of nowhere. I didn't even know there was a middle of nowhere in Birmingham. 

"Okay Dean you are a terrible driver!"

"Mate you're a terrible navigator!"

"Mate? I like the nickname." What the fvck?

"Dude if you're hanging with me you're either dude or mate."

"But we're not just hanging."  What's her freaking problem?!?!

"Uhh look Emma I don't know what you think about this or what you want t-"

"Dean don't worry I know that you're worried about Adelina and we'll talk about her during dinner. But we should probably get to the restaurant first. Okay?"

"Umm yeah okay."

"Good now back to the point. You're a terrible driver!"

"You're a terrible navigator!"