Chapter two

Chapter 2

*ALISSA GREEN*

I have to get out of here…fast. That’s what I have been thinking for the past minutes ever since Caleb entered this classroom. I’ve been tapping my hands and shaking my legs. I can feel an annoyed stare from my seatmate but I don’t really care. I can’t face the board cause I know that o can see his face. The sound of the chalk are very irritating and every word that comes out from him is unbearable. This may sound like I am over reacting but that is just how I felt.

Seeing the first person that you had sex with and worst, made you pregnant after two years is not really a good thing. I don’t know what to do, I am about to panic. Caleb on the other hand, seems normal. Argh I hate this.

“Yes?” Caleb said as a student raised a hand.

“Are you married?” I rolled my eyes when I heard the question. That girl has been asking him ridiculous questions but thanks to her, I know some facts about him.

“Funny…but no…I’m single.” He said with a care free tone and the girls at my back giggled.

I internally growl. I have learned that he’s 22 turning 23…guess when…on Aqua’s birthday. My child and her father have the same birthday! Great! Is fate making fun of me now? He just got out of college a few months ago and got this job. Is that a coincidence that he actually applied for a job here and to be a math teacher? My worst nightmare…Math.

Finally, the bell rang. I quickly gathered my stuff and put it in my bag. I am suppose to be the first person out when he called my name.

“Miss Green, hold on for a sec.” I froze not just me but everyone. Of course they will froze, why would a teacher call a student on the first day of class especially me?

I robotically turn to him, slowly. “Yes? Mr…D-d-d-Daniels?” Damn it! I can’t even say his name straight.

Everyone is still on their position listening. Where are their manners? He took his eyeglasses off and his fun and care free aura became serious and dangerous. I felt my heart sped up.

He gave me a dangerous smile. “Next time…pay more attention to class.” He said using his husky voice, put his eyeglasses back and now he’s back to the way he was. “Understand?”

“Y-yes…Mr. D-D-Daniels.” I said and turn my heel towards the door.

I exhaled when I got out. That was intense. I practically ran to my locker to get my assignments and some stuff. I jumped when I bumped to someone.

“Careful.” A guy said.

“Sorry.” I said and ran again.

I got to the parking lot and Eric was there waiting for me.

“Where’s Tracie?” I asked as I hopped in.

“Practice.” He said. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah…why?”

“You look pale.”

“Oh…it’s nothing.” I lied.

I don’t want to tell my family that I found Aqua’s father, they will be furious and my life is okay now so I don’t think another drama would be any helpful. Eric turned on the engine and we travel to the day care center.

I got off as we arrived, excited to see my baby. All I need is hug from her and I’m sure I’m gonna be okay.

“Miss Green.” The dashing guy from this morning greeted me, I think his name was Robert.

My Life With You (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara