Chapter twenty

UPLAOOOOODDDD!!! I KNOW I SUCK FOR THE RECENT MONTHS FOR NOT UPLAODING...THIS STORY HAS BEEN STUCK UNFINISHED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW.

I AM TEACHING RIGHT NOW SO...YEAH... MY SCHED DOES NOT REALLY GIVE ME SOME TIME TO WRITE SINCE I AM ALREADY TIRED FROM WORK AND WORST, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THIS STORY WILL GO.

BUT DON'T WORRY, I HAVE GOOD NEWS! I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO END THIS STORY SO I GUESS I WOULD BE UPLAODING MORE FROM NOW ON...I THINK... HAHAHA

ANYWAYS...I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :)

IT'S SHORT SORRY >.<

Chapter 20

ALYSSA GREEN

“Do you still have feelings for Fred?” I asked the question to Tracie again.

She looked at me with begging eyes. “I honestly don’t know anymore. I was sure that I love Eric, heck, I was already seeing myself having a family with him but…” She paused.

“But what?” I asked as I was getting nervous of what she would say.

“But Fred came back… after all these years. He never visited when he went to college. He’s not even here during Christmas and Thanksgiving, but now he’s back and he says he loves me. What should I do?” She said and sobbed.

I rubbed her back softly as I hugged my friend. I can feel her dilemma and pain but I don’t know what to do or say to her to make her feel better.

Tracie broke our embrace and breathed deeply. “I’m sorry.” She said.

“For what?”

“For being such an idiot…for involving your brothers…”

I rolled my eyes. “Puh-lease…it’s not your fault. None of these is your fault, I mean it just happened. You do know that you can’t control who you love right?” I told her.

She smiled. “yeah, but they’re still your brothers and I know you love them both dearly.”

“And I love you too.” I assured her.

“Thanks.”

We were silent for a while as we watch the ceiling in her room together while we lay on her bed. We were both thinking of many things. My life, Caleb, Aqua, my wedding and the fact that Caleb told me that he loves me was so surreal. I smiled at the thought when we were at the pool.

“A penny for your thoughts?” Tracie said smiling at me.

“Well…”I paused to tease her. She rolled her eyes and snorts. “Caleb told me that he loves me.”

“What?!” She bolted up from lying down and exclaimed.

“I know, I was shocked too.” I said.

“Aww, that’s so sweet of him. I am happy for you guys.” She said and held my hand.

“Thanks but I kind of feel bad about you.”

“It’s okay…I just have to figure out my feelings. I know it’s gonna be hard but I think I’ll survive.” One good think about Tracie is that she never gives up and she always have this positive vibe about everything and I do believe that she can survive this.

“I know you do. Getting hurt is part of the process of becoming strong.” I said as I assured her that I’m backing her up.

It was already later so decided to go back home. Tracie wants me to stay for the night so that I can be safe but I declined. I want to see my daughter and I have this feeling that I’m gonna see her father too.