Chapter 34

Lucy's POV

*On year later*

"Lucy, babe are you coming?"

"Yes, just give me a sec."

"Please, I don't wanna be late."

"Me neither," I said as I came down the stairs.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," Ian complimented me. I blushed and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I wore a knee long black dress and black high heels.

"You don't look too bad yourself, love," I replied, "okay let's go."

As I walked to the door of our house, I felt Ian grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. He kissed me and our lips moved in sync. Even after all this time I still got butterflies in my stomach every time we kissed.

"I'm driving," Ian said as soon as we pulled away.

"Now my lipstick is probably all over my face," I complained.

"You know baby, you're looking so hot and I just had to kiss you."

Twenty minutes later we arrived at our favorite restaurant called 'The infamous Diner'. As we entered I spotted the rest of our cast sitting in a private area.

"Are we going to tell them today?" I asked Ian.

"Yes," he replied, kissing my forehead.

"Hi guys!" Ashley squealed as soon as she saw us and came running towards us.

"I missed you two so much," she said while hugging us tight.

"We missed you, too," I responded.

"Aw, look at you two lovebirds," Shay welcomed us. After we all exchanged our hellos we all sat back down.

"How was your honeymoon?" Troian wanted to know.

"It was perfect," Ian responded smiling at me.

"Did you ever leave your hotel room?" Ashley asked smirking.

"Yeah, we actually did. We went to the beach, hiking. We did everything you need to do when you're in Hawaii," I replied.

"What is it like to be married Mr. and Mrs. Harding?" Sasha joined the conversation.

"It's weird. It's totally weird when people call me 'Mrs. Harding'" I laughed. "No, but seriously it's amazing. I love it. Ian's an amazing husband."

"And Lucy's an awesome wife," Ian added, smiling at me. In this moment the waitress came to take our orders.

"We'd like Champaign for all of us," Ashley ordered.

"No, I take water please," I spoke up.

"No, we need to celebrate that you two are finally married and back from your honeymoon," Ashley argued back.

"I can't drink Champaign because I'm four months pregnant," I explained.

"Wait, what? You're pregnant?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, my wife's pregnant," my husband confirmed.

I still blushed when he called me his wife. It still felt so surreal to me that I was married to the most beautiful man I've ever met.

"Aww a baby Harding," Marlene said.

"We can buy him or her so many cute clothes," Ashley exclaimed excited.

"Yeah, we need to go baby shopping," Tyler said sarcastically.

Everyone started to laugh.

"But seriously guys congrats. This is wonderful," Holly spoke up.

"When I think about where you were a year ago or two years ago I never thought that I would get to see you two so happy together," Lindsey added.

The whole cast continued to congratulated us and we stayed there until late night/early morning.

I was so happy to have all these amazing people in my life. I love them all so much. In the past year I fought against all of my demons. I worked through all of my issues with Ian by my side. When I got home from rehab, I was able to walk again. Slowly at first but better every passing day.

Three months later Ian proposed to me and of course I said yes. Ashley and Shay freaked out when we told them about the engagement. When we told the cast it turned out that Ian had help from Tyler, Keegan, Troian and Holly. Everyone was so happy for us.

Our wedding was two weeks ago and it really was the best day of my life. My Maid of honor Troian made sure that I had absolutely no worries on the biggest day of my life. A month prior to the wedding Ian and I found out about my pregnancy but we decided not to tell anybody until after the wedding and honeymoon.
And now I got the chance to have my own family and to love my kids and make them feel my love every day.

Because that's what counts.

----------------------------------------------
So this was the last chapter. Thank you all for reading this story and for your sweet comments❤️ I had an amazing time writing this and I hope that you had an amazing time reading it.

The next fanfic I'm probably going to write is about Laylor (Laura Prepon/Taylor Schilling) from Orange is the new Black because I'm totally obsessed with them at the moment😊