Chapter 1

Lucy's pov

The last few weeks I have had this crazy feeling when I saw Ian.
I always had those butterflies in my stomach whenever I thought of him.

I couldn't stop smiling when I got a text from him. I couldn't really concentrate when we were on set.
And every time we shot an Ezria scene I pretended those "I love yous" were real. That Ian and I will go home together after work.
But instead he went home to his girlfriend Sophie.

The cast was always teasing us that we are acting like a couple all the time. And since I broke up with Adam, I just wanted to be with him.

I couldn't get Ian out of my head. Every time I see him I wanna hug him and kiss him. When I lay in my bed at night I wish he would hold me and wakes me up in the morning with a sweet kiss.

I wanted to tell him so bad but Ian was in a happy relationship. One day my phone rang and when I saw the caller ID I started to smile. It was Ian.

"Hi goose, how are you?" Ian asked.

"I am fine how are you?"

"Sophie and I broke up."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." I said. It was hard to say that without sounding happy.

"Can you come over, please?" He questioned.

"Sure be there in 10."

Should I tell him? No, he just broke up with Sophia. But this means that he is single...

Okay I'm telling him but I am so scared that he doesn't feel the same way about me.

As I drove to his apartment I thought about how to tell him.

How can you tell someone you are friends with for years, someone who listened to every drama, to every heartbreak that you love him? When I knocked on his door I was so nervous.

What if he hates me after I tell him?
What if he doesn't love me back?

Ian opened the door and said "Hi Luce, how are you?"

"Fine thanks. There is something I wanna tell you. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course come in."

We sat down on the sofa and he was looking at me.

"What is it Lucy? You can tell me everything." Ian said.

I was so nervous my whole body was shaking. I can't do this. This is wrong. He is going to hate me. He will think that I am crazy.

"I am afraid that you will hate me or despite me after I tell you this" I said.

"I would never hate or despite you, I couldn't."

Those words gave me enough courage to say "I love you so much and I couldn't wait another day without you knowing this."

Then he leaned in and kissed me. A million butterflies flew in my stomach and I never wanted this amazing kiss to end.

"I...love....you....too" he said between the kisses.

I was so happy and wasn't able to stop smiling. This was the best day of my life.