Kidnapped by my Best Friend

Hermione and a Ravenclaw prefect have just been petrified. Harry and Ron were going to see Hagrid to ask him about want had happened fifty years ago. I went to find Ginny and she was crying in the girls bathroom on the second floor. I knelled next to her pulling her into a hug saying. "Everything will be ok Ginny, we'll destroy that diary. The mandrake potion will be made soon and everyone will be unpetrified. It will all be over and you will be free".

Ginny shook her head standing up shaking her head hissing something. I stood up moving away from my friend as the sinks moved to reveal a large hole. "Ginny what's going on?" I asked worried moving away from her and the hole. She turned pointing her wand at me.

She had regret in her eyes as she said "Petrificus Totalus" and I couldn't move. I feel to the ground and she took my wand before levitating me into the hole. It closed behind me and I laid there on the sewer floor. That was covered  in tiny bones and I wouldn't be able to move until someone lifted the curse.

But no one would find me here and so i waiting for her to return. I prayed someone else would find me first before Basilisk did. I already figured it out with Hermione before she was petrified what it was and how it got around. She left to tell Harry and Ron as i stayed to try and to do more research on it.

I was kicking myself for not telling Harry and Ron before they went to see Hagrid. I just hope they find the page Hermione took with her when she left that library. And to figure out that Myrtle was the girl that died fifty years ago in the bathroom. Who am I kidding it would take them more then a few hours to figure it out.

(an hour later)

Ginny landed next to me after the sinks opened again. They closed behind her and she levitated me through the pipe. Until we got to a door and she hissed again. It opened and we entered she pet me down in front of a pool. That had a stone statue in the shape of a head behind it.

She undid the curse and collapsed onto the floor as someone came out of the diary next to us. It was Tom Riddle also known as Voldemort. I figured out his name was an anagram, Hermione didn't though. I grabbed Ginny and tried to pull her away. But she was to heavy so i put her head in my lap not looking at the young Voldemort.

"So you are the famous Faline the Ginny told me about" he said stepping towards us. I stood in front of Ginny to stop her from hurting her more then he already had. He laughed saying "there is nothing you can for her. As she gets weaker I grow stronger and so I will be back to power again. With you at my side and Harry Potter dead".

"You are crazy to think I would ever join you and I won't let you hurt Harry" I said. He laughed and pulled me away from Ginny holding my waist. I tried pull  away, but he had a tight grip.

"You will obey me and will watch as the Basilisk kills you're brother" he sneered. I looked away, but he grabbed my chin making me look into his dark eyes. He caressed my cheek and said "you look just like your mother, but have your fathers eyes.  It was your mothers stupidity and love that killed her. Don't make her mistake my pet".

He let me go and I knelled next to Ginny again. "Your brother will be here soon" Voldemort said as he turned his back to me. I looked around the chamber wandering  where the Basilisk was. "It won't come until it is called" he said and I remembered he could do  Legilimency. I blocked my mind and he laughed saying nothing as we waited for Harry.