Mudblood and Slugs

I woke up early on saturday morning thinking about my first week of school. I had gotten 130 points for Gryffindor. I heard people talking downstairs after getting ready for the day. I grabbed my cloak and saw Harry, Fred, and George leaving the common room along with four other people.

Colin Creevey came down with his camera and told me they were going to Quidditch practice. I decided to go and watch, wanting to see Harry fly. Harry also promised I could have ago on his broom this weekend.

We got there and Colin started taking pictures while I just watched. I saw the Slytherins coming onto the pitch and knew this would end well. I jump onto the back of Georges broom as he flew by. He looked at me startled before heading down with my hands around his torso. We landed next the the rest of the team and walked over to the Slytherins. 

One of the Slytherins gave Oliver a note from Professor Snape. It said they had permission to use the pitch so that they could train their new seeker. It turned out to be Draco Malfoy and his father also got their team Nimbus 2001s. "At least no on the Gryffindor had to buy their way in. They get in on pure talent" Hermione said when her and Ron walked over.

"No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little mudblood" Draco sneered at Hermione. Ron tried to make him eat slugs, but his broken wand backfired. So he was vomiting slugs, while Colin tried to get photos.

When the Slytherins started to laugh I punched Draco in the face and said. "No one insults my friends and gets away with it". Draco fell on his butt holding his now bleeding nose. I turned and followed Harry, Hermione and Ron to Hagrids place.

While Hagrid gave Ron a bucket to throw up in. I made some tea for all of us, even though I prefer coffee. We told Hagrid what happened and he told Harry what mudblood meant. He also cheered up Hermione and I served the tea.