Riddle's Diary

I was walking with Harry and Ron down a corridor after giving Hermione her homework. Ron was complaining as usual and I tuned them out. Until we came to the corridor next to Myrtle's bathroom and it was flooded.

We went to investigate it of course and some had apparently thrown something at her. That was when I noticed the small hand book on the floor near her cubicle. I picked it up and it looked like the one Ginny is always writing in. Harry took it from me and examined it and apparently it belonged to a guy name Tom Marvolo Riddle. He didn't seem to have ever used it, as there was nothing in it.

We went back to the common room and I went to the girls dormitory to find Ginny. I confronted her and she told me everything. About how she opened the chamber, petrified those students and Mrs Norris. But that Tom Riddle made her do it and that she got rid of the diary. I hugged her as she cried and told her everything would be ok now. I didn't tell her Harry had the diary though.

(later that night)

I was in the boys dorm with Harry looking at the diary. Trying to figure out how to use it, I already knew because Ginny told me. But I didn't say anything and just laid on Harry's bed reading my book on magical creatures. Harry suddenly called me over seeing that Tom was writing to him.

 I watched their conversion from over Harry's shoulder. Tom apparently had written his diary in his sixth year. When the chamber was first opened fifty years ago. He then showed us catching Hagrid with a big spider.

We appeared back into the real world and I left not believing that Hagrid had opened the Chamber of Secrets. I know I've read a book on that sort of spider before and it can't petrify people. Kill yes, but not petrify. I went to bed trying to figure out why Tom showed us that. Ginny never said he could do that. Then again he has been making her hurt people.

(the next morning)

I was waiting for Harry to come down so that i could go with him to Quidditch practice. He came in holding the diary, he had gone to show it to Hermione. Ginny saw him with it and stiffened up. He told me he was just putting it away and getting his broom then we left for the pitch.

After Harry practiced he let have a go on his Nimbus. The time watched me as I did some tricks and Oliver was impressed. When I came down he said I would make a good chaser next year. I blushed looking to the grassy floor. Alicia was quitting Quidditch next year, so they would be having tryouts for a new chaser.

Harry said he would get me a broom and the girls said they would help me train. I agreed to tryout, because I thought it would be fun to be on the time. Hermione, Harry, Ron, the team and I were heading back to the castle when Neville appeared. He said someone had gone through Harry's stuff. Ginny I thought as I followed them (Harry, Hermione and Ron) back to Gryffindor Tower.

While they went to the boys dorm to check out Harry's stuff. i went to find Ginny stuffing the diary into her trunk. She saw and apologized for going through Harry's stuff. But she didn't want him to find out all her secrets she had told Tom.  I hugged her, but still thought she was foolish to take the diary back.

A/N

pic Tom Riddle's diary above