First Day

We were having breakfast and I was sitting next to Harry  and Hermione. Ron was on Harry's other side stuffing his face. Professor McGonagall was handing out class schedules to the Gryffindor table. She gave me mine for the year and it said this:

Lesson 1: 8:15 - 9:00 Charms with Ravenclaws Professor Flitwick

Lesson 2: 9:05 - 9:50 Transfiguration only Gryffindors Professor McGonagall

Lesson 3: 9:55 - 10:40 Herbology with Hufflepuffs Professor Sprout

Lesson 4: 10:45 - 11: 45 Potions with Slytherins Professor Snape

Lunch 11:50 - 12:10 with whole school

Lesson 5: 12:15 - 1:00 Defense Against  the Dark Arts only Gryffindors Professor Lockheart

Lesson 6: 1:05 - 1:50 History of Magic with Ravenclaws Professor Binns

Lesson 7: 1:55 - 2:40 Flying with Slytherins Madam Hooch

Study Hall 2:45 - 3:15 with Hufflepuffs Hogwarts Staff

(Two and half hours later)

I just finished Herbology and was heading towards the dungeons for Potions. I enjoyed Charms we learned about the levitation charm and I got it right getting 10 points for Gryffindor. In Transfiguration I got 25 points for turning a needle into a match. Just now in Herbology I got 5 points for answering question on how to kill devil snare.

Professor Snape appeared and he opened the door to the classroom. I sat up front with Ginny, who has become a great friend. Snape was taking the roll when he came to my name "Faline Potter" he said. He looked up and spotted me, he walked over to mine and Ginny's table.

"Tell me Miss Potter, where would you look if I asked you to find me bezoar?" he asked.

"In the belly of a goat Professor" I answered.

"What is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane?" he asked an other question.

"They are the same plant, they also go by the name Aconite" I answered correctly again.

He thought for a moment before asking me question only someone who has read advance potion making could answer. "What would I get if I added powdered asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"It makes a powerful sleeping potion, also known as the Draught of Living Death" I answered looking at him directly. He looked surprised that I answered all the questions correctly. Something tells me he asked Harry the same questions before. But he didn't know the answers and so he embarrassed my brother.

"Will why aren't you writing this down? Take 15 points for Gryffindor Miss Potter for answering the questions correctly" Snape said. He walked to the blackboard, while everyone including me wrote down what I just said. "We will be making a potion that cures boils with the person next to you. The instructions are on the board and ingredients in the cupboard. You have the rest of the lesson that gives you 45 minutes" he said looking at the clock.

Ginny and I finished making the potion correctly in 25 minutes. I was reading my advance potions book, while Ginny just sat there quietly. Snape came over and saw that our potion was done. He let us out 10 minutes early and gave us an other 5 points for Gryffindor.

Ginny headed to the library and I decided to explore the castle until lunch. That is when I found Fred and George with another bot their age in an abandoned corridor. They had a bucket of green paint and were trying to figure out who to prank.

"You could use on Lockheart, what better why to greet a new teacher then to pull a prank on them" I said. They jumped and looked at me with wide eyes, thinking I was teacher or prefect. George introduced me to their friend Lee, who kissed my hand being a gentleman. I blushed and hid behind my dark auburn hair.

We walked through the castle towards Lockhearts office and saw Harry, Hermione, Neville and Ron leaving the classroom. We hid before they left ad site up the prank while Lockheart was in his office. It was site and we went to lunch so that no one suspected us. On the way down the corridor we heard Lockhearts girly scream as he was covered in paint and feathers. We laughed quietly and run towards the great hall.

(that night)

The rest of the day was fun I got 10 points in Flying for being a great flier. I was also allowed to fly around the school during the lesson. I spent the last ten minutes of  it laying on my back on the broomstick. Until Madam Hooch called me down saying I had to go to study hall. My brother and his friends were impressed that I got 70 points on my first day. They were even more impressed that I 20 points in potions from Snape. I fell asleep looking forward to tomorrows lessons, wondering if I could beat today's record of 70 points.

A/N

Pic of how she layed on the broom minus holding it with her hand