Sorting Ceremony

When we got to Hogsmeade station Hermione went towards the carriages. As I went over to Hagrid who was saying "firs' yers ovr here" (sorry I suck at his delect). "Hi Faline" he said patting my shoulder, before leading all us first years to the boats. "No more then 4 to a boat" he said helping us into the boats. I shared my boat with Ginny Weasley, Colin Creevey and Dylan Edwards (made up name).

We got to Hogwarts safely and waited for Professor McGonagall to take us into the great hall. "Follow me" she said and we followed her into the hall down between two house tables. We lined up as the Professor Dumbledore said a few words. Then McGonagall started calling names both Ginny and Colin got into Gryffindor as Dylan became a Slytherin. "Faline Potter" McGonagall called my name and everyone went silent.

They watched as I sat on the the stall and the hat was placed onto my head. It said "an other Potter, very smart would do will in Ravenclaw. But is also humble and very loyal qualities of Hufflepuff. However you are are also brave and cunning qualities of both Gryffindor and Slytherin". Please can I be in Gryffindor with my brother Harry I asked in my head so only he could hear. "Of course, GRYFFINDOR!" he shouted to the hall.

Everyone clapped as I went and sat in between Ginny and Hermione. When the sorting finished both McGonagall and Dumbledore left as the feast began. The Weasley twins asked if I was related to Harry and I told everyone at the table I was his secret younger sister. This made the Gryffindors happy that they got both the Potter's in their house.

I didn't care want anyone thought of me and my brother. But I was wondering where he and his friend Ron are. I followed Percy to Gryffindor Tower and he told us a few house rules. Hermione and I were reading by the fire, when the portrait door opened. Hermione looked up and smiled saying "Harry, Ron you are finally here. What happened to you? Harry this is your sister younger sister Faline". I glared at Hermione before standing to face my big brother for the first time in 11 years.

A/N

Pic of sorting hat above