"You're such a whiny little bitch. Just slow the fuck down Niall." The older man roared, grabbing onto Niall's thin wrists before pushing him against the wall once they had reached the top of the stairs. The loud music playing in the background was making it hard for Zayn to comprehend anything, they were occupying the most of his thoughts but then his eyes flickered to Niall's lips, watching how the blonde seemed to lick and nibble on them way too much and without any other hint of hesitation, the Pakistani leaned down, allowing his lips to smash against Niall's, moving together and the mere act of the blonde whimpering out loudly, hands clutching tightly to Zayn's shirt made the older man smirk into the kiss before pulling back. "Let's get you changed." 

"I can take care of myself." Niall hissed, rubbing his hand up and down his wrist. It was a bit red because Zayn just absolutely loved being a bit too rough with him but for some reason, Niall wanted it to stay that pretty red forever and ever. 

"Never said you can't." The tanned man retorted, tugging on the handles of the three free rooms in the upstairs area and did a little happy dance when he finally found the one with a clean bathroom. He tugged on the blonde's wrist, bringing him closer to himself until the pretty blonde was chest to chest with Zayn's taller frame. The older man carefully hooked his fingers on the blonde's hoodie, slipping it off his body with absolutely no wasted time and admired the light blush that coated Niall's cheeks. He allowed his hazel eyes to take in the lean muscles on the blonde's body, his messed up hair and the way he was biting his lips, just the small act made Zayn's member come to life. 

"Fuck," Zayn whispered, wrapping a bare hand around the blonde's waist and trailing his fingers up and down the smaller man's spine, loving how goosebumps rose in his wake. "I would love to ruin that innocence of yours." The words whispered in a soft and husky voice, a hint of something mischievous and a form of promise in them made all the alarms in Niall's head go off- not because of Zayn, oh no, but rather because of the way his heart was beating way too quickly, his lips were just dying to kiss Zayn's lips and the way he just wanted to be wrecked by him. It was scary, it was something he never wanted to feel so with everything he had in himself, Niall got his hands to work, pushing on the taller man's chest with an equally devilish smirk of his own. 

"Too bad you can't. You need to earn it." 

"Fuck." Zayn whispered, watching the blonde exit the bathroom shirtless and it really didn't matter considering he himself had done it a lot but damn, he really did love some feisty kitten and who said Zayn Malik wasn't up for a little challenge? 

AN/ My mind's a bloody messy. I feel like everything in my life is happening way too quickly. I'm in the same city as my best friends but we're still far away. More than that, i miss having my parents around. They scolded me too much but they were still my mum and dad. Now I feel like I've moved into an entirely different world where it's just so difficult to even meet your own mother. I want time to rewind and just go back to being a 15 year old. And my ex is so annoying. Like I know we didn't want a patch up but he literally TOLD ME THAT HE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR ME BUT THEN "ACCIDENTALLY" DIALED ME UP "TWICE" AND THOUGHT HE WAS CALLING SOME OTHER CHICK -_- . IT'S OKAY THOUGH, MOMMY FOUND HERSELF ANOTHER SPERM DONOR. THIS ONE MIGHT NOT COME HERE TOMORROW LIKE HE SAID HE MIGHT WITH A 50% POSSIBILITY BUT HE WILL COME SOON. MAYBE NEXT MONTH OR WHATEVER. BUT YEAH, SPERM DONOR NONETHELESS LOL. JK JK. I so wanna loose my fucking virginity. This shit about "give it to someone deserving" is so damn stupid. Like what if at one moment I find a particular person deserving of it and after a few months or maybe years, they turn out to be someone completely untrustworthy? you never know with people. plus, i'm turning 18 soon and the fucker literally messaged me with a "want a dick on your birthday?" and i was like "-_- why else will i call u up?" MEH! 

apart from my life being a complete mess: 

thoughts on the chapter? 

Thoughts on the girl zayn brought with him?

Thoughts on niall developing "feelings" or something for zayn?

does zayn feel something for niall? or is it all a big game to him? 

this chapter was shit because i couldn't even think straight but i just wanted to update. don't want anyone to be disappointed in me. I moved from the hostel because my roommates were shit but I had made so many friends outside my room! i want to go back now lol. i'm just a conflicting person but i really don't want to live in this city anymore. I just want to go back home :( education's stopping me from doing so :((

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 80+ VOTES AND 80+ COMMENTS