Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20.

Next day.

Neveah🍰
"Do your parents know you're here babes?". Lorenzo questioned as he leaned in for a kiss.
"No,Jordan doesn't even know that I left his place. He probably won't realise anyways". I replied.
I shut the house door behind me and I follow Lorenzo into the living room. The whole house stinks of weed💀.
"Neveahh,my young shooter. Why so ugly today?". Santana greeted😂.
"Shut up Sants". I said pushing his head before I take a seat.
"I heard you ran away from home". He said shaking his head as he took a puff from his joint. "I'm disappointed in you Nevs, I expected more from you. It ain't the first time you've done a runner though". He said.
"Really?". I said in a curious tone.
"Yeah, you've ran away bare times before your accident happened. You were such a crazy youte". He said.
"Yeah you'd always end up at Santana's house. That's when I thought you two were doing a ting". Lorenzo
"NAHHH NEVER DAT, Neveah ain't my type still. I like the brownskin tings with FAAAT backs". He said,emphasising on the word fat.
"Is that why you went out with Faith. She was a 'brown skin ting' but I know damn well she had no back". I mocked.
"Santana dealt a demon you know". Lorenzo added. I nodded in agreement.
"What I had with Faith was a trial and error man,chill". He said blowing out smoke. "But it's okay Nevs. You may not be my type but you've got nice...fingernails". He said.
"Santana, I would never want to be with you anyways,nobody would". However there was point where I planned out our whole future together. I was probably on something.
"What girl wouldn't want me? I'm Santana Riccardo Santos the pengest lighty in the whole of London,of course the gyaldem want me. Mans got a GCSE in gyaldemology,I even draw mandem".
"Gyaldemology? Nah,fuck off". Lorenzo laughed as I uncontrollably laughed along too.
"Santana I actually hate you".
As soon as I said that his phone starts ringing.
"See my hotlines boomin' with gyal". He takes his phone out his pocket and turns it around to show us.
"I've got gyal calling me on unknown numbers. I'm just soo peng".
"You're the vainest nigga I've met. Just answer your phone man". Lorenzo said.
He answers his phone and puts it on loudspeaker for me and Lorenzo to hear.
"Yo,who's this?". Spoke Santana.
"It's Rafael still,Stickz' brother".
"Oh you. What do you want and how did you get my number?". Santana asked rudely.
"Look I didn't call you to argue or anything,I know you may not like me but ain't looking for trouble".
"I hear that,proceed to explain what you want".
"Anyways I got you're number from Neveah--".
"SAY MUMS I GAVE YOU SANTANA'S NUMBER?". I shouted so he could hear me clearly.
Next thing you know,the call has ended.
"Shit he hung up". Santana said. He tries calling Rafael back but it goes straight to voicemail.
"Nah this guys booky,how did he actually get my number?". Santana asked.
"Told you Nevs, I don't trust him. He gives off bad vibes. Why's he gonna lie like that". Lorenzo said.
"And somehow he found out what actually found what went down with your sister".
Now that I've actually deeped everything,Rafael is kind of strange.
"What? Stop chatting shit". Santana blurted out,nearly falling of the chair.
"He's the one that told Jordan?!". Lorenzo's face dropped.
I didn't get to finish my conversation with Lorenzo yesterday because Jordan came asking for his phone back🙄.
"Yes but I don't know how he knows. I managed persuade Jordan that it was a lie though".
"Lorenzo we're fucked". Santana said dragging his hands down his face.
"Who else apart from you two knew about this." I asked.
"Stickz knew. He's the one who forced us to do it". Lorenzo replied.
"But then again,Rafael was apparently in that gang aswell".. Santana added.
"Wait,hold on. Stickz told both of you too kill Leilani?". I said to get a clear understanding of what's being said. They both nod.

Lorenzo☠
"Wait,hold on. Stickz told both of you too kill Leilani?". Neveah questioned us in a disgusted tone. Me and Sants both nod.
"And you both went through with it? Why? Lorenzo she's your sister".
"She WAS my sister". I sternly whispered. I love my sister but talking abouts we just brings back all the anger and hatred I had for her. Everyone thought she was this angel sent from heaven but if you really knew her she was the devil in human form. She was worse than Faith. She's one who caused own death. She was the one who had beef with Stickz. She knew if she messed with Stickz,she would find her self six feet under but she still wanted to go fuck things up for herself to prove she was a big woman. You lot may be thinking 'She was your sister,you protect her regardless who she has beef with' but it was her or my Mum.