taken

one of his henchmen grabbed me tightly and once again  put a hand over my mouth to keep me silent. "you know love " he said taking out a pocket knife "you have a very very pretty face and it would be a shame if I were to mangle it. Though I do fine art I could make you look just like picaso..."he gently grazed the knife from my cheek down to   my forhead. My eyes widened with fear. After all the damn training I've done I cant even protect myself...

"Put her in the car but if she has a single scratch you'll be sorry!" he turned to me. "Now love ill be right back I have a little announcement for bruce and the party goers." he grinned and walked off into the party. His henchmen started to tie my hands and blind me with a scarf. They walked me to a car  (pushing a bit) and threw me in the backseat. "hey you better let me go !!! what the hell?!" I started wiggling around and kicking. my hands were still tied and I couldn't see a damn thing. I eventually gave up and could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. after what seemed like a few minutes I could hear someone getting in the back seat next to me. "step on it" it was the joker. he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him whispering in my ear. "A promise is a promise dear. Not a scratch. Not tonight at least" he laughed insanely and I felt my heart take a leap.

~~~~TIME SKIPSS YAY SO MAJESTIC ~~~~

I was put in a concrete room with a separate small bathroom, a low hanging light, and a bed in the corner. I sat on the bed waiting and waiting and waiting for what seemed like hours. I was completely terrified  and yet at the same time was having an adrenaline rush. I heard foot prints approaching the wooden door to my room.

The door swung open and he walked in. The joker himself. he was carrying some clothes. "listen doll I brought you some clothes." he threw them at me hitting me in the chest. he chuckled and closed the door behind him pulling a chair from the corner sitting in front one me. "my uh henchmen will be making dinner sometime soon. I trust they treated you ok when putting you in the car?" I slowly nodded. "if by ok you mean forcing me to leave with you?" I tilted my head and could hear the bitterness in my voice. his grin faded. "listen love I know me and your dad are complete enemies but you have a blank slate. I'm not saying  that I'm trying to like you darling but I am saying that you don't want to get on my bad side, Which will be hard considering you have a certain fire in you that your damn father doesn't have." he spat. I turned and looked at the wall. "well I've always been told I was my mothers daughter." I mumbled and sighed. "and who..exactly is your mother love?" he asked tilting his head to the side which made him look adorable in his own psychotic way. "Catwoman.." I gazed him in the eyes. "the one and only .. the one that left to live her life of crime mixed with just a hint  goodness , but not enough to stay , because she didn't want to raise a damn child. " I muttered.

his face stayed completely emotionless. "well dear" he said plainly. " she made a damn wrong choice. But atleast you have some pretty good genes in you. " he smirked. " I guess. " I muttered. "now dear, lets talk about the bat." I stayed silent. "hello!? earth to eva? its very very very rude to not answer when spoken too! " I stayed completely silent glaring at him. "Listen dear I promised not a scratch tonight but in the mere future you better answer or there will be consequences." he got up and left the room slamming the door shut.