"treat you better"

Start from the beginning

"I make the best drinks." he winked getting up.

"Oh really? Have you tried mine?" I smirked.

"Do I hear a competition?" he said.

"Yes you do." I laughed and got up as well.

We both went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed our ingredients to make whatever drink we were making. I decided to make a margarita since it was the best drink I could make. He looked like he as making a martini or something like that.

"You know I used to be a bartender?" he laughed.

I could tell he was trying to make me nervous but it didn't work.

"So was I." I said.

Pretty soon we were done with making our drinks and then we had to try each others. I tried his martini and to be honest it was actually the best martini I've ever tried.

When he tried mine his eyes got wide in surprise.

"This is amazing! I've never tried anything so good." he said.

"Same! Yours is like Jesus told heaven to explode in my mouth!"

"I guess we both win. Damn my girl can bartend!" Benny said putting an arm around me.

I was a bit confused. I mean yes we just totally made out on my couch but I think it was too soon. I would love to be his girlfriend but I'm still not over Corey.

"Your girl?" I asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I do like you Marnie but we practically just met. I don't wanna go too fast." he said.

"It's fine." I laughed and took a sip out of my drink.

In about an hour we had multiple drinks and were absolutely drunk. I started ranting and screaming about Corey to Benny. He was doing the same to me. Plus we both thought we were already boyfriend and girlfriend at that point.

"Why don't we just go to his house right now and you can break up with him?" Benny said,

"That a really good idea baby let me just get my shoes on." I said stumbling.

Once I got my shoes on we both headed out and walked or should I say stumbled to his house. I still had one of Benny's martini's in my hand. His house wasn't very close, we had to walk a few blocks till we got there.

Finally we reached his house and I could already over hear a girl giggling.

"Oh my god! Corey stop! Ugh Corey!" I heard.

I looked over at Benny and said, "They are both about to get their ass beaten. You take Corey I'll take the girl."

Benny smiled and said, "Okay baby, give me a kiss for good luck."

He put his arms around me and we kissed in front of his door for a while. Then I knocked loudly waiting for someone to open the door.

Two seconds later Corey opened it with his shirt off and his arm around the girl. He had the "oh shit" look on his face and just starred at us.

"Unbelievable." I said and then I poured my drink on the girl Corey has been cheating on me with.

That started the fight. Benny punched Corey and I pulled the girl off of Corey with her hair. She was weak because she didn't have the best martini in the world in her like I did. Corey was yelling at me saying to make Benny stop but I just let everything happen.They both tried their best to defend themselves but it didn't work out.

When Benny and I thought they had enough we stopped to catch our breath. We were barley bruised and they both had blood and scratches over their face. Benny also gave Corey a nice big black and blue black eye.

"Who is this?" I yelled.

"Her name is Regina. You were pissed at me so I decided to get myself another girl." Corey said.

"That's not true you were cheating on Marnie with her way before you guys ever had that fight." Benny stepped up and said.

"Look who's talking Mr. I like your girlfriend." Regina said.

Obviously Corey had told her about it.

"Excuse me! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that bitch. You're the one who practically started this." I yelled.

Some of his neighbors started turning on their lights because we probably woke them up. But I didn't have a care in the world.

"You started the whole break up by being upset that I fought someone for you." Corey said.

"You did. I was going to talk to you if you had just given me time. But it's over now. I have someone that can treat me better." I said.

I started walking off leaving it at that so he could feel guilty. Benny followed and comforted me all the way home. All of a sudden a huge, big, strong kick hit my back and I fell and blacked out. I couldn't see or hear anything. I couldn't even think. Everything was just black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -

Holy crap.

-moonprincezz