"Good point," I smiled. 

"We should go," Madi said standing up. "I need some pizza."

"It's on me," Bella said holding the door open as Jennifer and I stood up and followed Madison out the door. 

------------____________------------------______________------------____________-------------

"What do you mean? Check again," Jennfier said leaning her hands on the reception counter. 

"I'm sorry, but we don't have a reservation under the name Jennifer Hafner," The receptionist said typing away on her computer. 

"I told my maids to book a reservation under my name," Jennifer said turning around to face us. 

"Ask her if there are any beach houses that haven't been booked," I gestured to the receptionist with my head. 

"Would you happen to know if there were any beach houses that had not been booked." 

Another girl, with brown hair and blue eyes walked in the room and entered the reception desk, obnoxiously chewing gum. 

"No. Sorry. It's required that you book a beach house in order to rent it." The current receptionist said standing up and grabbing her hand bag. "If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask Tahlia."

The gum chewing girl sat down at the counter and grabbed the gum out of her mouth and stuck it underneath the table. 

"That is truly appalling ," Madi said turning around so she couldn't see the girl. 

"Hello," she cooed smiling at Gordon. "And who may you be?"

Gordon scoffed in disgust. "I'm completely disgusted. You?" 

"I'm Tahlia," She said twirling a strand of her hair, clearly not taking the hint. 

"Anyways, would there be any possibility that, you may be able to get us a room," Bella smiled at her. 

"No," She said blankly. "Now scram."

Bella's jaw dropped in offence.

"Excuse me you will not speak to my friends like that," I said stepping forward. 

"And you are?" She looked at me as if I was a cockroach waiting to be squashed. 

"Someone who your not going to like," I say stepping closer to the reception.

"Coincided rich kids," She looked at me disgusted. "I wanna slap you, but like, I don't want to get slut on my hands."

"Might as well do it. You already have it all over your outfit," I growled stepping up to the reception.

Her jaw dropped in offence, but she closed it recovering from my harsh words. "If I throw a stick, will you, like, fetch it?" She smirked. 

"Is it the same one from up your ass?" I retorted. "Don't try me b*tch, you will die."

Her jaw dropped and silence filled the room. 

"Come on, I don't want to be in the same room as ass face over here," I said turning around and beginning to walk out. 

"Good luck trying to find a beach house b*tch!" Tahlia yelled once I had opened the door. 

"Good luck trying to find a life b*tch!" I replied in the same way walking out the room and slamming it behind me.

I walked to the edge of the beach and sat down close enough to the water so that the gushing waves wouldn't touch me. 

I closed my eyes, Levi, I wish you were by my side. 

"You've got quite some temper," Jarred said sitting down beside me pulling his legs up so they were level with his chest and resting his arms on his legs. 

"I've always been told that," I let out a little laugh. "Why are you here Jarred? Why are you so nice to me, when everyone else thinks your a d*ck."

"To be completely honest with you," He paused and sighed. "I don't know."

"There has to be a reason," I say turning to face him. 

"Maybe it's because, you're different, normally other girls are either swooning over us or running away from us, but not you."

"How cliche," I smirk. "You've just said something, like someone in a book would've."

"Maybe we are in a book," He smirked. 

"Right," I said sarcastically turning to face the ocean. "Pretty. Isn't it."

"Yeah," He sighed. "Just like y-."

"Ohhhh! Don't finish that," I say putting my face in my hands and standing up. "Your too cliche!"

"I'm too cliche?" He says standing up with me. 

"Yeah too cliche," I throw my hands up and begin walking away. "Nope, can't take it anymore."

He let out a hearty chuckle. "Pumpkin, your gonna have to deal with it."

----------___________----------________-----------------____________----------------------

HEYYYYYY

This is another chapter to make up for the lack of uploads. Also the next chapter is another diary entry. 

Until Next time 

BYE