Twenty One

We have been together for almost three years now, and it was almost time for me to graduate high school.

"I'm so proud of you." Phil hugged me from behind. He was now a little shorter than me, so he had to stand on his toes to rest his chin on my shoulder.

There I was in the mirror. The 6ft 3 man, standing in my cap and gown, with my college graduate standing with me. Graduation was in about an hour and I had to drive about twenty minutes to get to the high school.

"Babe, we should get going." Phil said, grabbing his suit jacket. "How do I look?"

"I want to ravage you." I said with a straight face.

He started to say something, but he kept laughing. "Later. Come on. We can't be late."

/

When we got to my high school, it felt weird. That last time I had been here in person, I was 15. Now I'm almost 18. My old tormentor, James, wasn't there. I was told that he was not allowed to continue school here and he was sent back to Wokingham, Berkshire and detained after beating his sister.

/

It was time for the class to line up. My fellow classmates saw me and we're excited to see me after so long.

"Hey Daniel! How have you been?"

"I missed you, Dan!"

"You're like.. Famous now, right? You're on YouTube?"

Everyone was so giddy and talkative to me, a type of socializing I had never experienced. We lined up and started the procession.

/

We sat down in our chairs and waiting for the first part of the ceremony. It was time for class valedictorian and salutatorian to speak.

"Please welcome, valedictorian of class 2008, Daniel James Howell." The dean said.

Me? I was valedictorian? What the fuck?

I didn't have a speech prepared, so I spoke from the heart.

"Thank you. I honestly didn't know I was valedictorian. I have been going to school online for the past three years and you don't hear who has the good grades." I smiled. "I'd like to take this moment to show my love and appreciation for the people here. My classmates were never social because I was known as the class clown. I wasn't funny, I was funny to hurt."

I didn't know what else to say, but I kept speaking when I saw Phil in the front row, sitting by my mum and Adrian. Martyn, Hazel, their infant son Kyler, Pj and Chris were sitting with them. Felix and Marzia were there, too.

"I've never been popular. I don't see myself as someone who needs to be popular, really. Some of you may have seen my YouTube channel." The crowd cheered. "That answers that. Um... I never really announced this to people I went to school with or anything, so I guess now would be okay."

I smiled at Phil. "I'm gay." The class started murmuring. "Wow.. Tough crowd." I tried to make my sexuality into a joking matter since I was coming out to my school, several years after coming out to my mum and brother.

"I'd have to say, I haven't had the easiest life, but upon leaving this school to attend online, I met some really amazing people. I met the love of my life... His family.. I met his brother who is the coolest. Hey Martyn." I giggled. "I met my boyfriend's friends and I've really opened up. If it wasn't for coming to this school, I wouldn't have been able to be around the man I'm happy to say is mine." The audience clapped. My family, friends, and my darling Phil were tearing up in the front rows. "Thank you."

I sat down, wiping the tears of happiness from my cheeks. The dean and staff members passed out diplomas soon after and it was over. My high school experience.... I didn't have the usual high school experience you would see in movies and television shows, but I was excited for the future.... My future with Phil.

/

We had already put a down payment on our new home in London, England. The moving company packed up our boxes and we followed the truck to our new home.

/

"Here we are." Phil said. "Our future." I kissed him, and then giggled when we broke away.

"I can't wait to see what could happen now." I blushed. "I love you, Philly."

"I love you, Danny."

A couple hours later, the moving guys were ready to leave after helping us move things in. Our bedroom was bigger, but we had an extra room for our computers, so we had plenty of space to set up cameras and lights. Everything was perfect, except we couldn't figure out how to work the fireplace.

/

"We're high school and college graduates.. Both valedictorians, and we can't figure out a fireplace?" I laughed. "Oh god."

"We don't need the fireplace to be warm." Phil sat behind me, grinding his crotch up against my back. "You're already hot." He whispered in my ear, giggling.

"You're a dork." I kissed him, slipping my hands into his pants. I felt an urge come over me to strip him down, right there on the lounge floor, but instead, I picked him up and carried him into the bedroom. His shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his bare skin, only covered by a small patch of hair on his chest. I kissed his chest, his hands slipping through my hair.

I threw him down onto the bed and he held onto the covers as I pulled off his pants and stripped myself down. He smirked, showing his excitement.

I climbed him after he stopped resisting and let it out of him. I licked my lips, then wrapped his legs around me, kissing his collar. He latched onto me, moaning at the feeling of our bodies collided against each other. His hands went to my bum, as I fell down onto the bed and he climbed on top.

"My turn." He smirked, seeing my seduced reaction. He guided my hands down his chest to his v line and I felt harder. Phil went down on me, I felt every kiss and every trail of his tongue as I felt my grasp onto the bed ease as it flowed out of me. I moaned through the tension and Phil helped the last of it out, his tongue tracing.

/

"What if we had a family?" Phil said, as we were laying together, his arm wrapped tightly around me.

"What?" I chuckled. When I realized he wasn't laughing, I said, "Oh. Oh you're serious.."

"I know, we're young. I was just thinking. It's fine." He said.

"No, Phil... Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know.." He took a deep breath as I propped myself up so I could see him. "I mean... Hazel and Martyn look so happy and Chris and Pj are talking about getting a surrogate. I don't know.."

"Babe, do you think now is the right time?"

"No. I mean, we're both successful YouTubers and we make plenty of money to support a family. We have enough that we can splurge on entertainment for ourselves."

I laid my head back down. "Phil... Right now is probably not the best time. You get it, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Future...Once we're married." He smiled and kissed me.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

/

Time flew by and Phil and I were more and more known on YouTube. Phil had a few million subscribers by 2013, and I had finally hit one million. My channel quickly gained in popularity until we were both asked to co-host a radio show for BBC Radio 1.

Every night, I knew I'd get to go to bed, next to the love of my life.