Chapter 44

AS I SAID BEFORE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!
-----------------
Excuse any typos.

Lady

I was on my my phone scrolling through Instagram when Yazmin finally woke up.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" she said

"I'm glad your up..."

"...."

"Yazmin what's wrong? Why did you do this?" I asked

"......"

"Yazmin please tell me..."

"Were you the only one here?" She asked

"Um well Lucas and Jaz were here but they left as soon as they dropped you off and um....your brother....he came by and he stayed a good minute but he had to leave"

"That's why I did it....your the only person that actually cares....and honestly I didn't even think you cared about me....I thought Lucas cared about me but clearly he doesn't and every time I get attached to people they always end up leaving or just turning their back on me. I'm sick of it Lady I really am....I just wanted it all to be over" she was crying.

I started tearing up too. I got up and hugged her but not too tight because of her just having surgery.

"Yaz I do care about you....I promise I do...I just needed a little break from everyone that's all. I don't ever want you to feel alone. If it makes you feel any better your brother told me that y'all use to be super close when y'all were little and he's been looking for you for years....and when he saw you he wanted to cry..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know...he just said he had to go. But I'm ready to go too. I ain't been to sleep in like two days waiting on you to get out of surgery and wake up"I laughed a little

"Oh well you can go home and sleep if you want"

"Nah I'll stay here"

She smiled. "Thanks"

"No problem" I sat down and texted Jason.

-she's up. 5:45 p.m.

Jason: I'll be there in about 10 mins 5:47 p.m.

- ok 5:47 p.m.

I locked my phone and put it on the charger next to me and started to drift off to sleep.

----

Yazmin

It was amazing to know that Lady was here for me....I'm still not gonna get too....attached.

After a few minutes I heard my door open and then a tall brown skin guy came in and he looked so familiar.

".....Yazmin?"

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"It's me....Jason...."

Then it clicked. Everything clicked. It's like a light bulb came on inside my head. Me and Jason did everything together when we were little. Literally everything. That was my best friend. I remember Jazmin never really hung out with us....always with some guys. Kind of a hoe. But tried to act innocent.

I started tearing up. "Jason?!"

"Yeah ma it's me" he smiled.

I smiled and he came over and hugged me but a little too tight and I winced in pain.

----

Jason

"Oh damn sorry..." I pulled away

"It's ok...but....how did you....when did you....-"

"We can talk about that later but I wanna talk about you....what you been up to?" he sat down next to lady but pulled his chair up beside my bed.

"Nothing....trying to lose weight that's all..."

"Girl you look fine the way you are"

"No I don't..."

"Yes the hell you do"

She sighed.

"Yazmin your beautiful just the way you are. I hope you ain't changing for no nigga"

She laughed "never that. No guy wants me anyway"

"Good."

"Jason."

"I'm sorry but I just hate to see a nigga break your heart"

"Too late" I heard her mumble

"Who is he?"

She laughed a little.

"his name is L-"

"Can y'all shut up" we heard Lady say

"You shut up ugly ahh" I looked at her

She looked at me. "Nigga please. You ugly." she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

I laughed. I was starting to catch feelings man. Fuck no.

End of Chapter✌🏾️

Lady in mm👑

Only a few chapters left😁

Vote and Comment‼️