Chapter 22

Excuse any typos.

--- About 5 months later ---

Yazmin

It's been a while and it still doesn't look like I've lost any weight. I still get made fun of for being fat so my self confidence is extremely low. But like I've been saying. I'm used to it.

My uncle left but sadly he came back and I still haven't told my aunt what he does to me.

Me and Greg are together and I don't really know if he likes me like he says he does. I feel like I've turned bad because my aunt doesn't even know I have a "boyfriend". Lady tells me that it's common that some parents don't know about their kids relationships but I've never even had a boyfriend so I don't really know what to do. He tried to kiss me the other day but I rejected it. I didn't mean to tho I promise I didn't.

-- Flashback --

I was standing at my locker getting my books out when Greg came up to me.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" I closed my locker and I seen my phone fall.

"You look sexy today" he bit his lip

"Um, thanks?"

I saw him leaning towards me and I bent down to pick my phone up and he fell forward.

"Damn Yaz"

I grabbed my phone and stood back up.

"What?"

"You really just swerved me"

"Sorry" I said honestly

I didn't know he was trying to kiss me. Oops.

-- End of Flashback --

I felt pretty bad afterwards.

We're supposed to be having the couples trip this weekend since we never had it. We were supposed to have it about 5 months ago on the actual date but they moved it so many times. I'm kind of excited about this trip. And it's Spring Break week next week. I've never been anywhere for Spring Break.

Lucas

"Hey you ready?" I walked up to Yazmin at her locker.

"For?"

"To go to the gym" I laughed

"Ohhh. I thought you would've been gave up on me"

"Hell nah Yaz you makin progress like a lot"

"It doesn't feel like it. Or look like it according to other people"

"Fuck them."

She looked at me. I knew she didn't like me cussing at least in front of her but I ain't care I was mad.

"Sorry sorry but seriously fuck them."

"Lucas."

"You shouldn't care what the helm they think Yazmin. It's just pissing me off that you do"

"Well sorry but I do....your not the one getting made fun of and bullied everyday for how you look Lucas so of course I care what people think of me"

I sighed. "Alright man I'll be in the car" I rolled my eyes walking to the car.

I was just mad that people was still talking about her. Like what the hell.

I got in my car and waited for her to come out.

--

She finally came out and got in the car. "I'm sorry I was just mad ok?"

"It's fine..."

I sighed and pulled off to the gym.

-----

We got done at the gym and I took her home and said hey to her aunt and her uncle looked at me like I was crazy. Something still wasn't right about that nigga but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I got in my car and pulled off to my house and I had to sneak in cause I had a curfew now since I always came in super late. My mama was aggy.

I snuck upstairs to my room and Lady was in there crying.

"Hey what you doing here?"

"My parents kicked me out and August isn't answering his phone"

"Why?" I sat next to her pulling her into a hug

"My parents just hate me. I told you. They were mad because of some stupid shit. They said I didn't do the dishes and the kitchen was a mess, my room wasn't clean, and I had to clean the house but Lucas everything was clean. They wanted a reason to put me out. They said I'm getting older now anyway and I need to get out their house" she cried into my chest

"Damn....I'm sorry"

"August isn't even answering his phone and I know he's up because he was posting on snap"

"Yeah I tried calling him earlier and he ain't answer." I grabbed my phone and texted him

-where are you ? 11:13 p.m.

Aug: Destiny's....😶 11:15 p.m.

-August what in the actual fuck are you doing over there when ya "Bae" just got kicked out her house😐😐😐 11:16 p.m.

Aug: wait, what happend??? 11:20 p.m.

-call and figure it out. 😒 11:20 p.m.

Aug: Lucas just fucking tell me. 11:21 p.m.

I left him right on read. That was kind of petty but I been hanging around Lady too much. She was the Queen of Petty tbh.

"Did he respond?"

"Uh, nah" I lied.

Damn I felt terrible. On top of that I was STILL keeping the secret of Aug and Destiny. This was fucked up.

End of Chapter✌🏾️

Lucas in mm💦🍇

I did a 5 month jump😛

What's gon happen on the couples trip?🤔

Vote and Comment‼️