Chapter 36

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I was on my room when Lucas came in.

"Hey just came to check on you" he sat on my bed

"I'm fine" I said

"Sorry about Asia...."

"It's fine"

"You know I kinda have to tell her we kissed...."

"Why?"

Why did he have to tell her anything if they weren't together anymore.

"Well I mean I just want her to know I like you now and I'm just not in love with her anymore"

"Oh ok"

"Ima go over her house today and tell her"

"Can I go?"

"Ummm I'm not sure if it's a good time right now..."

"Oh ok" I said and got back on my phone.

Lucas was kind of hurting my feelings a little bit but it's fine. I'm used to it.

Lucas

"But I'll be right back ok?" I said to her

"Mhm" she said not looking up from her phone

"I sighed and left her room to go downstairs. I grabbed my keys and left to Asia's house.

---

I pulled up at Asia's house and knocked on her door.

Her mom came to the door. "Oh hi Lucas Asia's upstairs in her room but I'm just leaving to go to the store."

"Ok thanks" I smiled a little and walked in the house as her mom left.

I went upstairs to her room and walked in her room and seen her changing. Damn. Asia did have a nice ass body.

"Hey" I said cashing her to jump a little

"Oh hey" she put her shirt on and sat back down on her bed.

"I just came to talk about-"

"Me pushing Yazmin. Yeah I know. Look Lucas I'm really sorry about the whole thing.....I guess when I saw her in your house it just.....set me off....truth is....I still love you Lucas and I'm really really sorry about the whole thing you know about Greg and everything....I only did it because I love you I still love you and you being around Yazmin it just makes me mad...." She was crying.

I sat on her bed next to her and hugged her while rubbing her back. "Stop crying my it's ok. I forgive you"

"I'll apologize to Yazmin too. I promise."

"Yeah...."

"So can we get back together?" She looked up at me

"....yeah" I kinda hesitated but I felt bad for Asia and truth was....I still kinda loved her.

I laid down with her for a while.

---

I woke up and it was morning. I had slept over.

"Baby I gotta go" I said

"Where?" She asked

"Home" I laughed a little

"I wanna go"

"Alright get dressed"

She got up and got dressed and when she finished we went to my house.