Chapter 23

Excuse any typos.

Lucas

I woke up to Lady laying on me. I looked down at her and she had tear marks on her face. I really felt bad now.

I sat up and laid her head on the pillow next to me and got up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and called Yazmin.

"Hello?" A male voice said

"Who is this?" I said

"Nigga you called my girl. Who the fuck is this?"

I laughed. "Yeah well tell yo girl to call me when she wake up." I hung up.

Greg was irritating as hell. Why the fuck was he over her house anyway. See, nah Yazmin too damn nice. Her aunt ain't home so she think it's ok to have him over. At least that's probably what he told her.

I threw my phone on my bed and went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

--

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to my room to see Lady still sleeping.

I threw on some sweats and a t shirt and laid back down.

Yazmin

My aunt and uncle weren't gonna be home for a week or so and I told Greg because he asked me where they were. He then told me that he should come over.

I've never had a guy in my house before let alone when my aunt was gone so I just didn't think it was a good idea but Greg said that this is what people do. So I mean, why not.

I heard my phone ring a couple of minutes ago and I guess Greg answered because it had stopped ringing. I came out the bathroom.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked

"Don't matter."

"Well, um, it kind of does cause it's my-"

"Yazmin I just said it don't matter!" he yelled at me

I jumped a little.

"Sorry...." he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever"

I grabbed my phone and he snatched it from me.

"Why you got Lucas in ya phone?!" he yelled at me in my face

"he put his number in there....." I said quietly

"Delete it." he threw my phone at me cracking it

I deleted the number so fast. I was kinda scared.

Greg looked at me and rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear. I felt bad now.

"I'm out. I'll be back whenever." Greg left slamming the door.

Greg

Yazmin talking to Lucas just pissed me off. I really ain't even like her like that but Lucas just pisses me the hell off. We used to be friends but fuck that.

I got in my car and pulled off.

Her fatass wasn't worth my time anyway. She too damn innocent for me. I really ain't even wanna take her on this couples trip but it's whatever.

I pulled up at my side bitch Asia's house. I got out my car and walked in her house. And yes. Asia. Lucas girlfriend. I ain't give a fuck tho.

When I walked in her house I saw some of the niggas I fuck with. Derrick, Travon, and Kensley.