Chapter Twenty Five (Part IV)

Start from the beginning

"Like hell, you threw a damn picture frame at me. That shit is not normal." He said smacking his lips, making me roll my eyes.

"I wanted to hit you sixteen times these last two weeks and I only hit you once. Old Mookie would've had you black and blue. Don't stunt on my growth." I scoffed.

"So you're not gonna acknowledge the fact that you threw a picture frame at my face and cut me up?" He asked. "You sliced and diced my black ass." He huffed.

"I could've done a lot worse." I reminded him as I gave him a look. "But I do acknowledge the fact that I threw a picture frame at you and I do apologize for that, baby. It won't happen again." I told him as I kissed his lips.

"Mm. I guess you're forgiven." He mumbled as he rolled his eyes at me.

"My poor baby." I cooed with a small pout as I lightly brushed my fingers against his cuts before kissing his lips again.

"You real foul for that. You know that was my favorite picture of us and you go and do some shit like that. You're paying to have it fixed." He fussed at me, making me laugh.

"Okay Chris." I agreed. "I was gonna wait until tomorrow but since you won't let me go back to sleep, I guess we can talk about it now."

"Talk about what?" He asked.

"Our relationship and our argument." I told him.

"I thought we already did that?" He asked, scrunching up his face.

"No. We apologized to each other and we're back on good terms but we haven't discussed why it happened in the first place. We need to work on our communication." I told him.

"Well goodnight, it's late and we got a early morning so it-"

"Nah. You was just up and all hype. Let's talk." I said shaking his body. He pretended to snore so I opened his eyelids and blew on them.

"Imma slap the shit out of you." He groaned as he mushed my head before rubbing both of his eyes, making me laugh. "Stop playing with me. I'm sleepy." He groaned.

"Alright, I'll let you go to sleep but be ready to talk bright and early." I told him.

"Yeah yeah yeah." He mumbled.

"Stop playing with me." I told him as I smacked his cheek. He grabbed my hand and bit down on my finger making me laugh from the pain. I have always expressed my pain with laughter, ever since I was a child. "Childish." I laughed.

"You wanna go running with me, tomorrow in the morning?" He asked. I rolled my eyes but eventually agreed. I needed to work out but I knew Chris was going to run me ragged and I was not looking forward to it.

"Yeah I'll go with you." I mumbled.

"That'a girl." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I smirked.

"Night baby, love you." He said puckering his lips. I leaned up to kiss him and I felt his hands make their way up my shirt.

"Goodnight Daddy. I love you more." I mumbled against his lips once I felt his big warm hands rub up and down my back.

***

"Rise and shine big head! Are you ready to talk?" I sang as I poked both of Chris' cheeks. He smacked his lips and groaned before he put a pillow over his face. I removed it and began placing kisses all over his face before I started to lick him as well.

"Mookie if you don't get the hell outta my face." He groaned as he pushed my face away from him. I laughed before sitting on his chest and bouncing. "I swear man." He mumbled.