Questionnaire/Rant (Not A Chapter)

Hey y'all .... (Lol, I'm so country)

Okay so here's the deal ...

As a writer and a person in general, I try to keep an open mind to things and I try to be understanding ... But for some reason I can't grasp the concept that some people still want Armoni and Jerome together. I tried to understand it, I swear I did but I just don't understand.

Soooooooo, with that being said, #TeamJeromeandArmoni, I have a few questions for y'all. Those who aren't #TeamJeromeandArmoni, feel free to leave feedback as well. I'm open to anything right now, lol. I just need y'all to help me understand. 

Please be realistic and as honest as possible while answering these questions. This is a no judgement zone so please leave your honest opinions.  If y'all address each other, please be respectful of other's opinions. 

1. If you were Armoni, would you leave Chris, to go back to Jerome? Why or why not?

2. Why does Jerome's happiness have to revolve around Armoni? He can't find happiness in himself and then maybe find a girl to share his happiness with, later on in life?

3. Why should Armon leave her current happiness with Chris, to go be with Jerome?

4. If Armoni and Jerome were to get back together, do y'all really think Armoni would really be able to fully trust Jerome?

5. Do y'all think Jerome being molested is to blame for his failed relationship with Armoni?

6. If you wouldn't go back to a man like Jerome in real life, after finding happiness in someone else, why should Armoni? (If you would go back to a man like Jerome, this doesn't apply)

7. Why don't y'all like Ashlyn????? Lol, I like her.

8. Describe your ideal woman for Jerome, in looks and personality? (Do not describe Armoni, lol)

9. Is Jerome being unhappy right now, his bad karma for all of the foul things he did in his marriage?

10. If Chris dies, do y'all really think Armoni would go back to Jerome?

Disclaimer: I love Jerome as a character, he's a good person with a good heart! He's a great father to his kids, an excellent provider for his family, he's active in his community, he's giving, loving, kind hearted (at times), and he has a great personality. When I created his character, I wanted everyone to grow to love him. BUT he was a horrible ass husband to Armoni. Period! I'll list the receipts below, in case some of y'all forgot. 

- Their whole relationship was a lie (literally)

-He deceived Armoni and their family for years

-He cheated their whole relationship (without the use of condoms)

-He had a full blown affair with several women, including the enemy (Brandy)

-Brought women into their home (and car)

-Had a baby (not including the many abortions) with the enemy (Brandy) while they were still married and regularly having sex 

-Fought Armoni while she was pregnant with Arianna (It was self defense though)

-Plus a lot of other dirt that is going to come out in the next chapter. (Therapy is a mf lol)

I said allllllll of that to say this, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting the best for Jerome and wanting him to be happy. I want him to be happy, I'm his biggest supporter and number one fan! Y'all don't know how bad I just want Jerome to get himself together so he can finally be happy and at peace with his life. I want him to be happy and content. Buuuuuuuut, why should Armoni leave her happiness to be with him? Hasn't she been through enough with him already? (refer to list above, lol) Jerome was happy and selfish their whole relationship, why is it such a problem now that Armoni has finally found happiness? Does she not deserve to be happy?

Is it okay for me to get a few things off my chest and to clear a few things up as well? Good!

People always ask me who's team I'm on ... Well I'm #TeamArmoni , #TeamChris , and #TeamJerome , I'm #TeamHappiness. I want all of my characters to be happy, period. I'm damn sure not #TeamJeromeandArmoni. I don't care how "cute" they were in Trust Issues, their whole relationship was a LIE, cause he was cheating and lying back then too lol. Sorry not sorry. I love Jerome but I refuse to put Armoni through anything else with him, the girl just can't take it. He just doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve to put up with him or his bs. After almost nine years of being lied to and cheated on, she's finally happy. Let her be.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another thing, y'all calling Armoni mean and stuck up .... Babyyyyyyy, I wonder what y'all would call me! If I was Armoni in real life, I would've killed Jerome for doing HALF of the stuff that he did to Armoni! That nigga would be floating in somebody's river and I would be in a maximum security prison serving life without parole, with my Mama raising my kids. 

Y'all mad cause she said they weren't friends ... um, If I were Armoni in real life we would have ZERO communication, I don't care if we have kids or not. We'd just have to communicate through other people. Call me petty, I don't care lol. 

Y'all mad cause she's happy with Chris and IN love with him and she isn't afraid to show it. Why should she hide her happiness, Jerome wasn't hiding when he was dicking down half of AMERICA. If I were Armoni I'd create a sex tape with Chris and send it to Jerome. I'd ask him to be the best man at the wedding and I'd invite him on the honeymoon. In my opinion, Armoni is too nice to him but that's just me lol.

Y'all mad cause she wants to quit being his manager so she can go to school and spend more time with her kids ........................... Armoni has no obligations to Jerome besides raising his children. It's not like she's the only human being on this Earth that is capable of handling his career. Jerome is a grown man he's capable of finding another manager.

Y'all mad cause Chris was at the therapy session. Little do y'all know, JEROME asked him to come. He didn't want Armoni putting them paws on him again. He was there to show them both support and to keep Armoni calm. Y'all forgot him and Chris are lowkey friends, huh?

Don't mind me or those last few paragraphs, I'm petty just like Armon is lol. Nah but for real, I love Jerome and Armoni equally, I'm just trying to write realistically. 

If I get at least 150 answers, I'll update Friday night/Saturday morning for y'all. Be honest and courteous to other's opinions. Have a good night my babies, I love y'all so much and thank you for all the support and love you've shown me. It doesn't go unnoticed and I appreciate each and every one of y'all. Much love!