Chapter Twenty Five (Part IV)

Start from the beginning

"Chris shut the hell up!" I yelled as I smacked his chest. He'd woken me up again, to his loud ass singing and almost gave me a damn heart attack. He wasn't even singing the song, he was just yelling the lyrics.

"That I'm feeling, now that I don't hear your voice. Or have your touch and kiss your lips, cause I don't have a choice. Oh what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side. Right here, cause baby when you-" He screamed in my ear. I tried to fight my smile as I reached up and placed my hand over his mouth. I felt him laugh against my hand before he licked me. If he thought that would make me move my hand, he thought wrong.

"You are so childish." I told him as I looked up at him as he continued licking my palm. In a way it was kind of turning me on. I removed my hand from his mouth before I ended up putting my pussy on his mouth instead of my hand.

As soon as I removed my hand, he began to yell out song lyrics again. "When you left I lost a part of me. It's still so hard to believe. Come back baby, please. Cause we belong together. Who else am I gon' lean on, when times get rough? Who's gonna talk to me on the phone, till the sun comes up? Who's gonna take your place? There ain't nobody better. Oh, baby baby, we belong together!"

I leaned up and bit both of his lips, trying to get him to shut up. He smacked my ass and I laughed. He mugged me as he rubbed his lips before he began singing again. I rolled my eyes and huffed making him laugh.

Instead of trying to get him to shut up, I just decided to join him. He obviously wasn't going to let me sleep in peace so why not.

"I can't sleep at night. When you are on my mind. Bobby Womack's on the radio, saying to me, "If you think you're lonely now." Wait a minute. This is too deep, I gotta change the station so I turn the dial. Trying to catch a break and then I hear Babyface. I only think of you and it's breaking my heart. I'm trying to keep it together, but I'm falling apart. I'm feeling all out of my element. I'm throwing things, crying, trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong. The pain reflected in this song, it ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside. I need you, need you back in my life, baby." I sang in his ear as I rubbed his chest.

"Mm. My baby be sanging." He said making me smirk. "I was listening to this last night. I was sick as fuck when you left." He admitted as he chuckled to himself.

"Good. Taught your ass a lesson." I smirked.

"I didn't like that lesson babe. Made me feel real shitty." He mumbled with a small pout on his face.

"Well babe, you told me to get out. I was just honoring your wishes." I shrugged as I smirked.

"You know I didn't mean that shit." He said as he wrapped his arm around my torso and threw the other one behind his head.

"I know you didn't mean it. I left to teach your ass a lesson. Talking out of your ass will get you nowhere with me. You know I'm petty." I reminded him.

"Crazy as hell too." He added. "And stop all of that cussing." He told me as he smacked my butt making me wince. Since the only piece of clothing I had on to separate my bare skin from Chris' heavy hand, was my panties. It hurt ten times worse and I felt every ounce of pain.

"Ouch Chris." I hissed.

"Well then watch your mouth." He shrugged.

"I'm grown, Chris." I scoffed, earning another smack to my butt in the same place. "Ouch! Okay dang." I whined making him chuckle.

"Back to what you was saying, baby." He said.

"I'm not that crazy anymore. I've calmed down a lot. Give me my props." I said giving him a look. Since I've been focused on my future and trying to better myself as a person, my anger has gotten a lot better and I can't lie, I'm proud of myself. Lord knows I've come a long way.