(2)

Tingles, all I felt was tingles as I shook in trepidation in front of him. His large demeanor compared to my small fragile one. His muscles very formed, his blue eyes piercing my green ones, his spiky black hair; tattoos covering his arms.

"Skylar Daniels, Sir." I whisper, my voice shaky though I know they all heard me.
"You are a wolf, why are you here?" He says taking a step closer to me, I take one step back.

"Um, Dennis brought me here." I say pointing over to him, I look towards him for help, and he gives me a smile.
"Dennis? Dennis you touched her?" The man says turning to him, his fists in balls.
"Because at the bar, vampires were closing in, every wolf had to get out. I guess I was a little too tipsy to drive home. He was just trying to be nice." I pipe up though immediately regret it has his eyes whip back to mine.
His eyes never leave mine and I swallow hard.

"Maybe I should go? I can find my way back, I mean it's not like I'm already in a bad situation with strangers." I'm absolutely frightened of him right now, but the tingles are still thee, and getting worse.
"No, you are not going anywhere." He says and with one final glare he turns around heading out the door with a slam, and I hear a lock.
"He did not." I growl running over to the door, and yes he did, with an electric shock as well making me yelp.

"What the heck?" I shout at the door. I look around the room and let out a humorless chuckle, this is just great.
My phone.

I pull is out and hit Leah's name.

"Where the hell are you?" She growls making me cringe.
"I do not know. I was getting out of the bar with the help of some guy-," Leah cuts me off.
"Oh, you're with some guy. Never mind then." She giggles and I growl at her this time.
"No, nothing like that. He was just helping me, and we wet to his safe house-," Yet again.
"Damn, Sky! I didn't think you'd do it!" She says with a laugh.

"I found my mate here." I say, and her laughing stops abruptly.
"No, f*cking way." Is all she says in a low tone.
"Yes, and I think he hates me. There is something going on hear, I do not know what, but I want to go home." I say rubbing my forehead, then hear thundering footsteps again along with the door slamming open and a few uttered curses.

"That's why he yelled and said for none of us to go near you? You're Jagger's mate!" Dennis says with wide eyes, as the other two men stay quiet.
"This can't be good." I say out loud as Leah rambles on in the phone.

"I'll call you later." I say ending the call.

"Jagger has a mate, and  found her." One of the other men say.
"Actually Dennis found her, and Jagger screamed at him." The other quiet man says making them laugh.

"I'm Joey, and that's Austin." The men say all giving me a warm smile.
"Skylar," I say back as they help me downstairs.

"Jagger's got a mate, who knew? Mafia Leader might learn to love." Dennis says with a chuckle.
"Mafia Leader?" I question, my eyes widening.
"He was in line to be Alpha, and we soon to be when packs had stopped. After a year he got caught up in this, majority of the wolves are actually, Skylar." Joey says bumping into my shoulder.

"You seem like a Sweetheart, sucks you got paired with Jagger, guy needs a woman in his life. Especially the one he's suppose to be with." Austin adds with raised eyebrows as he leans over the couch.

"No one wants their mate anymore." I say sadly, they all look over.
"Says who? Wolves still try, it's unlikely, but we try, every summer, wolves travel in search still. How do you think I made it here?" Dennis says with a smile. "I can tell she's somewhere here, I just don't know where."

"Jagger will want you, he'll act like he won't, just don't give up, okay?" Joey says placing his hand on my shoulder.
"He owns a lot of the wolf population here in town, give him some time. He won't be use to it, but he sure as hell won't let you go." Austin says before walking to the kitchen.

"Hand off her shoulder." Jagger says walking back in, his body sweaty, and sweat pants hanging low on his hips.
Joey moves over with a snicker, giving me a knowing look.

"Told you, Skylar." Austin hums as he enters back.
"Told her what?" Jagger growls as he now stands besides me, his arm slightly brushing up against mine.

In seconds tingles erupt again, he removes his arms looking at me with wide eyes.

"You know that is suppose to happen, she is all yours." Dennis chuckles giving me a sexy wink, I let out a stifled giggle. Jagger sends me a glare and I place my hand over my mouth in embarrassment.
"I mean, I did bring her home. She was alone at the bar, needed help. I mean, Sky, if you're still scared you can sleep in my room? My bed is big enough." Dennis continues, I send him a strange glance, cocking my head to the side. Austin and Joey stand a few feet away with amused looks and that's when it dawns on me. I raise my eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Really? Oh my God, of course! It's been a real long night, and it be nice to feel safe with someone. Warning, I'm a cuddler though!" I giggle out, Dennis just laughs but plays along still.
"Baby girl, cuddling is my middle name." Dennis says sexily, and from Jagger's stiff form I can tell her isn't enjoying this much.
"I mean, if you wanted we could go back to my place instead, it would just be us-." I'm cut off when Jagger shoves Dennis sending him flying into the wall, seconds later I'm thrown over his shoulder and he is barreling up the stairs.

A minute later I'm pinned underneath Jagger with his bed pressed against my back, tingles all over my body.

"Do not ever do that again, Skylar Daniels." Jagger growls, his eyes flash gold but never fully change as he calms himself. "You will never touch another guy." He growls his lips attacking my neck, not mating me though.

I let out a moan as my hips grind against his, he growls against my neck.

"Skylar," He hums his tongue licking up my neck to my lips. His lips are soft and slow against mine and my body feels on fire, close to an orgasm from his simple touch.
"Jagger," I say breathlessly, his hands grip my hips as the kiss becomes more heated.

"Boss, there is a problem-." We hear, I let out a gasp as Jagger pulls away from me, he stands protectively in front of my body before looking back to me with wide eyes.
I'm pretty sure the look on my face was pure fear, my body was shaking again.
"I didn't mean to intrude." The man says standing in the door with curious eyes on me.

Jagger lets out a livid growl making me jump, and the mans head shoot down.

"Don't look at her. She was just leaving anyways." Jagger says pulling me up by my arm practically dragging me out.
We walk to the front door, he all but shoves me out and the door slams against my back making me fall forward.