Stuck In Room Of Requirements

Start from the beginning

Ginny struggled to crouch down with her big baby bump so Hermione helped her. The children got to the corner first so Ginny and Hermione were in front of them, acting as their shields.

Bottles and books on top of shells and decorations on the wall rattled fiercely. Bottles then came crashing on the floor followed by a scream from the first and second year students.

Hermione then heard a loud rattle coming from behind her. She turned around and looked up at the wall to see a large portrait of Merlin, the Great Wizard.

"Ginny look!" Hermione told Ginny nervously. Just then the portrait fell off the wall.

"Protego!" Hermione cried concentrating hard on the spell. A blue large field covered the whole group and the portrait split in two and collapsed on the ground.

The force field wore off and all the shaking and rattling stopped.

"BRING ME HERMIONE GRANGER! YOU CANNOT HIDE HER IN HOGWARTS! I WILL FIND HER!" Voldermort's voice boomed throughout Hogwarts.

Hermione suddenly got a strong headache. She placed her hand on her forehead and winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" Ginny asked. Hermione nodded. "It's just the headache I get from having Dark Magic inside me." Hermione informed Ginny.

Hermione struggled to stand up but she managed to pull herself up and help Ginny up.

The first and second years slowly stood up and walked to their sleeping bags, whispering.

"I have to get out of here and nothing that you say will stop me Ginny." Hermione said sternly. Ginny's eyes shone with tears and Hermione immediately took back what she said.

"I'm sorry Gin it's just that-." "No it's fine...just please be careful, you are like the sister I never had.." Ginny said softly before she was pulled into a hug.

------------------------------------------------

"Where is the girl?" Voldemort hissed as he stormed through the halls of Hogwarts. Bellatrix, Charles, Mitchell and Draco followed behind him.

They had been searching for Hermione for about an hour now. Outside a war was still going on.

They went room to room but couldn't find her. Voldemort grew angry.

Draco was hoping they wouldn't find her. 'What if they did find her?' He thought. He gulped loudly. 'I'll have to reveal the truth to Voldemort.' He thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when Voldemort tried to open a lock door. "My Lord, do you think she may be hiding in there?" Bellatrix asked.

Voldemort just grinned and once again tried opening the door. Draco gulped loudly and Charles snickered.

"I am quite old to be wasting my energy on simple locks like these, Mitchell would you kindly open the door?" Voldemort asked in a sly voice.

Mitchell stepped forward. "Exploscious." He spoke clearly and a white spark hit the doorknob. The skin of the doorknob was peeled off so it wasn't shiny and new anymore, it was rusty and old.

Bellatrix grinned and laughed.

Voldemort grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open.

------------------------------------------------

"There! I got the window open." Hermione said with joy admiring the broken window. She basically just broke the window, not open it and Ginny giggled.

Hermione looked out the window and down. It was a long fall. She bit her lip and looked around the room.

On a shelf she spotted a rope and snapped her fingers.

She stepped over the whispering children (careful not to fall on them) and grabbed the rope. She went back to the window and grabbed a shard of broken glass tightly (which caused cuts on her palm) and sticked it deep onto the wall.

She looked at her hand which was covered in blood. She shaked it off and tied the rope rightly around it. She tugged on the rope to make sure it was strong.

She grinned and then slowly climbed out the window. Ginny walked to the window and saw as Hermione slowly made her way down with the rope.

"Be careful!" Ginny cried out to Hermione. "I will!" Hermione yelled back.

When Hermione finally felt the ground underneath her she let the rope go. "Unhook it!" She yelled up at Ginny. A few seconds later a the same shard of glass landed next to her on the grass.

Hermione then ran into a hidden entrance she discovered during her fourth year and entered Hogwarts once again.

In the Room of Requirements, Ginny sat back down but was startled when she heard the knob move. She remained silent until she heard the knob twist again and the door opened slowly.

Her eyes widened and she gasped