Inciting Desires[ Part 2]

Thnx All, for lovely and encouraging words... <3

Hey Folks, Don't forget to VOTE, Comment, Or Share with as many as you can. Show some real love to ARSHI...Love em...<3  

PART 2

Cold and breezy November night seemed cozy in between them right next to the pool...standing there encircled in between arms...When a little breeze played a naughty whisper to break this frozen silence in between them ...he turned her around and made her chin up "Khushi..." She looked into his eyes, hearing his husky voice, "are you okay?" His caramelized eyes were piercing into her soul... making her heart beating erratically ...she wasn't ok...but neither she could name it nor denied enjoying it.

Arnav bent his head down looking straight into her eyes, "You danced really beautifully yesterday Ms. Singhania,"

She looked up with bafflement yet with confidence"It's Khushi...[by correcting him]...Did you just come up with this lame idea to talk to me?"

His smile grew bigger understanding the tone of her voice,"I wanted to tell you earlier, but you seemed busy avoiding me." He said while raising his eyebrows...

She squinted in defense like a child by lowering his hand down from her chin,"No, I was not!" took a step back and walked towards the door.

Arnav smirked over her cute antics and proceeded with her asking her again, "No?" really,"

She continued walking when he stopped her by stretching his arm in front of her..., "I am pretty sure you were avoiding me at the dining table."

She took another step, but his advancement made her hit the wall."You should be the one to talk because you are the one who left during our meeting this morning"

"Oh, So that is what making you agitated"?... He placed one hand on the wall bending his head and raised the other hand so slowly that her eyes moved along with that with the escalating rhythm of her heaving chest...He brushed his fingers over her face tucking her curls behind her ears...making her closed her eyes feeling this sweet mayhem under his fingers ...but the very next moment she placed both hands on his chest and pushed him away. "No, I was not...now let me go ...Baba will be waiting!

"Oh, ...so you are afraid of thorns...Ms. Rose..."

"No, I'm not and It's Khushi! "She pushed him but couldn't make him budge an inch...

He held her both hands in his "Then prove it..."Saying that huskily without warning, he touched his lips to hers so delicately, sending a shiver right through her spine, and then raised his head just a bit to see himself in her luminous eyes for her consent...which urged him to capture her lips in between his own...to taste her nectar making her lost his touch and in the maze of confusion and aroused feelings but she knew it at this point that she couldn't deny him or in other words herself. Finally, she had found the name of these sweet yet addled feelings...Yes! She had fallen in love with Arnav Singh Raizada!

Arnav was losing himself in her divine tasted essence. His one hand descended over her lower back, pulling her more into his hard torso while his other cupped her delicate neck spreading his fingers in between her hair to hold her firmly for this passionate kiss. The heated air around them was getting thicker opposite to its nature ...but with passion and longing, Arnav could only feel her softness right next to his ...Her soft curves were pressing, molding with his muscular ones intimately ... their tongues were dancing while teasing and tasting each other's nectar with the newest exploration of the warm niche of delights. The urge and the hunger of desperation changed into obsession ... time felt stopped trapping in between their inciting desires...