5

Nobody wants to speak. They're already in the front of Hazel house watching each other's directly in the eyes.

" So, " Stanley begins. They've done it so many times and yet no one wants to say goodbye. Hazel just watch him tucking her hair. She do that whenever she's nervous. She also doesn't know what to say. It's just like it's their first date.

" Uhm , I had fun tonight " Hazel said.

" Me too, though I'm still a frog. You didn't kiss me. " Hazel laugh and look around to see if there's people watching. Nothing. She cup her hands in his cheek and kiss him. He made an act and imitate a prince that just became human. He swipe his clothes like there's dirt on it. Hazel chuckles.

" Goodbye Princess " he says imitating a prince. Hazel smile.

" Goodbye Frog Prince " He turns back and Hazel got a feeling that this will be their last goodbye. Stanley face Hazel again and she knows he felt it too.

" Goodbye " he says it again. This time with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

A smile never leaving Hazel face as she thought of the happenings earlier. She never want to forget that memories. Until the idea struck her, she totally forget about the science project. It was due tomorrow. She left it in their clubroom, hidden somewhere in the cabinet. Anxiously, she took a cab heading to their school.