Chapter 7

Brandy Lupe Smith

The line finally moved up now we was taking pictures with them. Since me and Kiya never take serious pictures We had to have a silly one. Princeton was holding one of my legs and Ej was holding me up from falling. Kiya was on mike back pointing at us. People was just taking picture of us. Then the music turned down and the interviewer got on the table .

" I just want to know one thing"
She pause and look at everybody. "Who wants to go on tour with Mindless Behavior" Girls started screaming
"I can't hear you" The noise got so loud
That I couldn't understand what Princeton was trying to tell me. He grab my phone and put their number in. "We have to go after this" he says into my ear

.I didn't have time for questions, on the inside I was dying. He handed me back my phone and I stared at it for a second before slipping it back into my pocket. I simply smiled and nodded my head. He then gave me his phone and I put my number in of course with a heart emoji because why not? I gave it back and he smiled and put his phone away. What could he possibly want with me? This day just keeps getting better.

Princeton nudge me and wink at me " Come on guys we gotta go" Kiya walked over to me. "Girl I almost had a case" she rolled her eyes "He was tryna touch my lil booty , Freak ass" she smirk" You think he got a girlfriend" I rolled my eyes at her. Wasn't she just saying he was touching on her and she was about to catch a case. The fans ran after them as the left into the back room. " Come on they finna kick us out" My mama said grabbing onto my wrist.

"But what about the contest, they haven't announced who won yet!", I said gently pulling my mom back.

"Since its not my tour that these two girls going to be invading. Mindless behavior will be announcing" She passes the card to Ej while he stands in the middle of Mike and Princeton.

"Hey everyone! We wanted to thank you guys so much for the support through this journey of our album, your truly the best fans in the world!", he passes the mic to Prince. "And we would like to thank everyone for coming out to this meet and greet!", he winked at me and passed the mic to Mike. I blushed, he better stop playing I might have to kidnap him. "We enjoy meeting and hanging out with yall! You are all very beautiful and important to us." He passed the mic back to Ej. "Now, who is ready to hear the two lucky fans that get to spend the entire summer with us??". The crowd went crazy. Me and Kiya looked at each other and grabbed each others hand. Our other hands fingers was crossed. "Please be us please be us", we both said together.